Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Lockhart and Carter .... carted off.
    I wonder if their field is pretty crappy.....Lockhart seemed to get caught on it.

Comment

• Tort said we've got a lot of players on the team. Don't worry.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about Lockhart and Carter. That would seem to spell some PT for Isaiah Houser.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
          Tort said we've got a lot of players on the team. Don't worry.
          Yeah that translates in coach speak to WTF

Comment

• Injuries aside, the D got smoked in the 2nd Qtr

Better get some things fixed.

Comment

• I think what we’re seeing is that IUP just isn’t that good. The secondary looks awful against receivers that look like DIII players. There’s no push from the defensive line and the linebackers look slow. That’s just the defense.

Offensively they looked good in spurts, but let’s be honest. If they’re going to be without Lockhart and Carter, this becomes a pretty average offense. Teams can really focus on Brown unless there’s someone we don’t know about that can help free up space for him. I like what I’m seeing from Sexton, but Houser got up slow a couple times and you just hold your breath every time he touches the ball.

This is IUP’s first game so you have to allow for that, but physically they don’t look dominant and now they’re in a dogfight in a game that should have been pretty much decided by halftime.

Comment

• Houser's been getting up slow since he was a freshman in high school. It's sort of his MO.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                  Houser's been getting up slow since he was a freshman in high school. It's sort of his MO.
                  Good to know. It’s the first time I’ve seen him play a game.

Comment

• TD ESU

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      TD ESU

Secondary looks like last year
                      Too much blitzing....and they are not getting a hand on the QB when they blitz.

Comment

• Tort has blown a 20-0 lead.

It's now 21-20 ESU

Comment

• No comments.

Just f-ing wow

Comment

• Third pre-snap penalty on the offensive line, then a read draw on 2nd and 14 for a yard. That sets up 3rd and 13, which is a pretty predictable situation. IUP looks like a team that wasn’t prepared to play today.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                              Third pre-snap penalty on the offensive line, then a read draw on 2nd and 14 for a yard. That sets up 3rd and 13, which is a pretty predictable situation. IUP looks like a team that wasn’t prepared to play today.
                              They look terrible

Comment

• This isn't looking real good for y'all.

Adam Houser's mom just said on Facebook that Adam separated his shoulder; they popped it back in, but he's out for the game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X