Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    I thought the comment about "a more complete team" was fair. General, but fair. I personally haven't studied Shepherd yet. I'll do that when the time comes.

On the surface, I understand that perception because the appearance from afar is that Shep's performance is dominated by Bagent. However, they have a great RB and I assume they have reloaded at all positions. I think they have a lot more new players this year than IUP has so I expect Shep to gel as the season progresses. and they gain more experience as a unit.

I think we all be in for a treat with an IUP/Shepherd PSAC championship game. But there are still a few games to play before we get there.
    Could not agree with you more iupgroundhog! I have a lot of respect for groundhog on this board. You are always on point!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

1) I wasn't playing on Saturday. I'm 40 and was at home with my kids.

2) Its pretty immature (and shows low confidence) to tie any sort of personal worth to the performance of a sports team.

3) You still don't seem to grasp a middle school level of spelling, grammar, knowing the difference between facts and opinions, or maturity.
      Did mommy not let you and your kids out of the basement on Saturday?

Comment

• Who has been the best QB of the Tort era…? Here is my list. Mak 1.) Lenny 2.) Quinton and Harry football are tied at 3 and 4. I thought Quinton and Harry were both great QB’s, but Mak is on another level!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

Fightingscot82 is a total CLOWN!! 41-0. Your clown ass team did not score one POINT! And which sucks for that clown is that he has to live in ****ty weather year round! FACT. Your school, town and football team are a joke.
          Keep it classy!

Comment

• Some of yinz just had to poke a stick at The Personalities didn’t yinz?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Keep it classy!
              I won’t keep it classy when there are clowns on this board like fighting scott.

Comment

• Snow in Indiana tomorrow.

70 and sunny for kickoff Saturday.

That works.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                  Some of yinz just had to poke a stick at The Personalities didn’t yinz?
                  I am not a personality. I have been on this board for over a year now. Even tho me and you don’t get along, you are always invited to my tailgate.

Comment

I am not a personality. I have been on this board for over a year now. Even tho me and you don’t get along, you are always invited to my tailgate.
                    How do you keep track of all those FACTS though? Must be tough.

Comment

Fightingscot82 is a total CLOWN!! 41-0. Your clown ass team did not score one POINT! And which sucks for that clown is that he has to live in ****ty weather year round! FACT. Your school, town and football team are a joke.
                      Keep trying. Edinboro is not "my" team. I don't own them, coach them, play for them, etc. I donate to their scholarship account every month, but they're not "my" team. Besides, the hurt you've ingested from "[my] clown ass team" beating yours twice in the last decade is fun enough to get me through a 41-0 drubbing. I'm fully aware of their shortcomings and have communicated my concerns to leadership at Edinboro.

Do you know where I live? Its pretty nice. My house looks out on a private country club. Less than a mile from I-279 and you can't even hear it. 15-20 minutes into Pittsburgh on most days without tunnels. Excellent school district with low taxes that haven't gone up in the 6 years I've lived there - and a top 5 football team in PIAA for their classification.

Nulph lives in Armstrong County. Besides, the weather in Edinboro isn't any worse than Indiana. They just get more snow - and in the winter I'd much rather look at snow than the ugly browns and greys of Pennsylvania. And you've never been in Edinboro in the summer when it reverts to a resort town on a lake. Much nicer than a minor county seat recovering from decades of coal mining.

Keep coming. You're not going to wear me down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

How do you keep track of all those FACTS though? Must be tough.
                        I speak the Truth. I know ball. Not saying you don’t know ball, but I do. Come to my tailgate when your boys come to town. Food and beer on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Nulph lives in Armstrong County. Besides, the weather in Edinboro isn't any worse than Indiana. They just get more snow -
                          The fact that you just said that shows how much of a clown you are. The weather in Edinboro in 100 times worse than Indiana. I don’t think I have ever seen the sun in the boro! FACT.

Comment

The fact that you just said that shows how much of a clown you are. The weather in Edinboro in 100 times worse than Indiana. I don’t think I have ever seen the sun in the boro! FACT.
                            You'd have to go to Edinboro to see the sun in Edinboro. But I guess then the Coney wouldn't have someone to mop the floors.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Seton Hill's defense has been pretty good -- for the most part. The Griffins' offense has been the killer.

Defensively, they've held some good offenses to respectable numbers -- SRU (30), Cal (21), ESU (22), Gannon (21). But, they've also had some flops -- Clarion put up 40 on them two weeks ago and Shippensburg got 36 on them earlier in the season. ESU's offense was much better earlier in the season. SRU moved the ball up and down but struggled to cross the goal line against them.

Offensively, they've scored 14 points combined against SRU/Cal.

Some of Tort's past teams would have caused concern for a 'fall asleep' performance. I don't have those worries this year.

Most recently, they've played well in two of their past three games -- losing to Gannon (by 11), Clarion (by 27) and Cal (by 7). Now, you can certainly make the case Cal wasn't real engaged 48 hours ago.

I would sure expect this game to be very similar to the Edinboro game.
                              Turnovers and special teams killed them against Ship. That was a more closely fought game than the score would indicate.

Comment

Ok. Sure.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X