X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Yep, that’s a giant get considering what they already have in the room at WR. They’re certainly giving Hunter the tools he needs to be successful.
    I don’t want to get all pumped up…seems like they crash and burn when the expectations are sky high before the season.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    IUP just signed WR Quinn Zinobile (as CULater just reported in the other thread).

Twitter official.

Massive addition at the WR spot.
    Yep, that’s a giant get considering what they already have in the room at WR. They’re certainly giving Hunter the tools he needs to be successful.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    IUP just signed WR Quinn Zinobile (as CULater just reported in the other thread).

Twitter official.

Massive addition at the WR spot.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I just did a quick search on google for apartments in Indiana, PA and got a ton of results for much cheaper than $1250 a month. That's robbery.
    That's everything -- heat, AC, water, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I just did a quick search on google for apartments in Indiana, PA and got a ton of results for much cheaper than $1250 a month. That's robbery.
    Well, remember that its $1250 all inclusive of utilities especially the most important - internet.

I remember moving off campus thinking I was going to save so much money. I really didn't. Instead of one payment per semester I had one big one then a bunch of monthly bills that I didn't fully understand at the time. I remember the first time I got a $200 gas bill as a college student. Hoo boy!

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The room and board is 50 percent of the cost per year. You live in the dorm for eight months over two semesters. It’s 1250 a month. I’d want my own room for that cost. Having a room Nate in a dorm room sucked…

How much does a one bedroom apartment rent for in Indiana?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Reducing tuitionis one thing but they should go to a more market-based room and board system. At least for board, isn't anything better than having an empty "suite" and getting zero revenue?
    The room and board is 50 percent of the cost per year. You live in the dorm for eight months over two semesters. It’s 1250 a month. I’d want my own room for that cost. Having a room Nate in a dorm room sucked…

How much does a one bedroom apartment rent for in Indiana?

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by Iupgh View Post
    Don’t care about stadium talk and building talk, I have heard another transfer big fish has landed at Miller Stadium…can’t wait for September Football….just sayin
    Me, too. Just waiting for the names and the commitments.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

IUP hasn’t had a good President since Welty left…
    I'm pretty sure after Welty that's when IUP lost control of the President hiring process and it started going through Harrisburg.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

10K for room and board is the biggest problem. That’s was three years of tuition in the 80’s.
    Reducing tuitionis one thing but they should go to a more market-based room and board system. At least for board, isn't anything better than having an empty "suite" and getting zero revenue?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Don’t care about stadium talk and building talk, I have heard another transfer big fish has landed at Miller Stadium…can’t wait for September Football….just sayin
    That's the rumor.

If true, this is an exciting one.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

We don't need to be picky. Fill the campus up with anybody who can provide a check that will clear. LOL. Fix this crisis and then get more selective.
    10K for room and board is the biggest problem. That’s was three years of tuition in the 80’s.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Atwater one of worst of all time. Total clown.
    IUP hasn’t had a good President since Welty left…

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied

Well, there was a change at Miller this Spring. That big row of pine (type) trees behind the visitors' bleachers was all removed.

Now ... that big, ugly chain-link fence we all hate is even more visible.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

True. IUP should have gone D1 when they had the chance. Maybe Tony Atwater was on to something with his front porch bit.
    Atwater one of worst of all time. Total clown.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X