X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Someone shared the 2024 & 2025 PSAC schedules with me and you all will be happy to know...the streak of IUP having Slippery Rock & Cal back-to-back comes to an end. The best part? It resumes in 2025.
    Where are u seeing the future schedules ? They are usually the same order in a two year period.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    So I see what the post was made against..the playing of the black national anthem before the game. Yet I bet the same student had no problem with the right wing day of faith last weekend after the game. I personally would have not gone to that game because me and right wing Bible thumpers do not mix. If you don’t like something, ignore it. They are just being inclusive to everyone. Just don’t go when its something that ain’t you.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Wait, what? What'd I miss????
    https://www.thepenn.org/news/iup-stu...915204af4.html

FWIW, IUP is not allowed to punish this student because they would be violating her First Amendment right to say racist BS. But she's been outed and hopefully will get the picture that a) this isn't acceptable and b) she's no longer welcome at IUP.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    IUP is getting some lovely publicity this morning over the racist post from a student at Wednesday's basketball game.
    Wait, what? What'd I miss????

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    IUP is getting some lovely publicity this morning over the racist post from a student at Wednesday's basketball game.
    A direct result of conservative parenting.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied

KJ over/under 18.5 mins Saturday?
    Tough one! I’ll bite and take the under.

How about Porterfield? Over/under 1 mins.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Better be under or I’ll go postal!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

KC +2.5
    Kelce MVP +1200

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Are yinzers rooting for the Iggles or for Kermit and Fat Bastard with the Chefs?
    KC +2.5
    Kelce MVP +1200

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

I'd elect to watch golf or NASCAR any day of the week over the NFL but in this case I'm cheering for Philly.
    This is a good weekend to watch golf. The Wasted Management!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Are yinzers rooting for the Iggles or for Kermit and Fat Bastard with the Chefs?
    I'd elect to watch golf or NASCAR any day of the week over the NFL but in this case I'm cheering for Philly.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by The P in IUP View Post
    Heard from my family in the Philly area there is an article about Eagles Coach Nick Sirianni's time at IUP in the Philly Inquirer if any of the board posters from Eastern Pa wanted to take a look. I know the Inquirer's readership is not what it once was so I figured I'd pass the info along.
    Here it is. Great article!

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...-20230208.html

Leave a comment:

• The P in IUP
    replied
    Heard from my family in the Philly area there is an article about Eagles Coach Nick Sirianni's time at IUP in the Philly Inquirer if any of the board posters from Eastern Pa wanted to take a look. I know the Inquirer's readership is not what it once was so I figured I'd pass the info along.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X