Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIAA Non-Conference, Week 0, NEW OPPONENTS FOR ONCE!!!!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing I know about 10/ 25 is that they've sent out a notice to alums that that is nsu homecoming. Don't know what originally was scheduled between Northwest and nsu on the 25th. Planning on playing home that weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
      The only thing I know about 10/ 25 is that they've sent out a notice to alums that that is nsu homecoming. Don't know what originally was scheduled between Northwest and nsu on the 25th. Planning on playing home that weekend
      Unless things change NSU is supposed to play at NW 11/02

Comment

The only thing I know about 10/ 25 is that they've sent out a notice to alums that that is nsu homecoming. Don't know what originally was scheduled between Northwest and nsu on the 25th. Planning on playing home that weekend
        That would have been Missouri Western until that game was moved to Week 0.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I'm the same way. Just tired of seeing the same teams over and over.
          not to mention, in this instance what's the point.
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• I strongly doubt they want to schedule Northwest Missouri State on homecoming with what they're trying to do. I can see them trying to continue to play the UCO game or trying to find an NAIA School

Comment

I strongly doubt they want to schedule Northwest Missouri State on homecoming with what they're trying to do. I can see them trying to continue to play the UCO game or trying to find an NAIA School
              NSU is scheduled to go to Northwest, can't imagine the Bearcats wanting to give up a home game.

Comment

• Originally posted by OICfootball View Post

NSU is scheduled to go to Northwest, can't imagine the Bearcats wanting to give up a home game.
                Home games are valuable, but if you have to give one up, it might as well be a game that not many fans were going to bother watching anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexTheHAMMER View Post

Teams that have yet to announce their 2024 schedule (as of 2/14)

Central Oklahoma
                  Central Missouri
                  Northeastern State
                  Emporia State
                  Fort Hays
                  Been a month since I checked, all five schools have not released their 2024 schedule yet. Nothing new either on Northeastern State's 2025/2026 schedules

Comment

Been a month since I checked, all five schools have not released their 2024 schedule yet. Nothing new either on Northeastern State's 2025/2026 schedules
                    We are talking about this on the LSC board.

I have heard rumors that Angelo State may be playing Ft. Hays and/or Emporia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

We are talking about this on the LSC board.

I have heard rumors that Angelo State may be playing Ft. Hays and/or Emporia.
                      Fort Hays is Angelo State's Week 0 opponent

Comment

• Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post

UNK is supposedly working on putting together a spring scrimmage against someone, I believe in Omaha. Not sure who against though.
                        UNK is scrimmaging Concordia St. Paul at Lewis Central HS April 13th

Comment

• Angelo could play Emporia on October 19 if they move their game against Midwestern State to September 14 (several LSC games have been moved, so it seems possible).

Comment

• https://esuhornets.com/news/2024/3/2...elo-state.aspx

Turnpike Tussle is moving to Week 0, allowing ESU to host Angelo in Week 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                              https://esuhornets.com/news/2024/3/2...elo-state.aspx

Turnpike Tussle is moving to Week 0, allowing ESU to host Angelo in Week 1.
                              This leaves Central Oklahoma as the only MIAA school to schedule a Week 0 game.

Comment

This leaves Central Oklahoma as the only MIAA school to schedule a Week 0 game.
                                Typo?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X