Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OT-Softball

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    Im getting it free. Here is link: http://www.angelosports.com/watch/?Live=1105&type=Live

Also, Commerce has jumped on Mesa, leading 12-2 mid 4th.
    I was prepared to pay, but once I logged in, it came up.

Comment

And thats a final from Grand Junction:

Commerce 14 Colorado Mesa 7.

Winners bracket is a nice place to be.

Comment

And thats a final from Grand Junction:

Commerce 14 Colorado Mesa 7.

Winners bracket is a nice place to be.
        Wow! Congratulations to Commerce.

WT pitchers are going to have to throw more strikes. I don't know who is calling all these outside pitches, but the Angelo hitters aren't biting. We did the same thing the last time we played them.

Comment

Congratulations to Brandi Marlett, and the rest of the Rambelles, for her shutout, and big win.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
            Wow! Congratulations to Commerce.

WT pitchers are going to have to throw more strikes. I don't know who is calling all these outside pitches, but the Angelo hitters aren't biting. We did the same thing the last time we played them.
            They got a lot of experience last night. CCU pitchers were scared to get the ball anywhere near the real strike zone. WT wins a sleeper tonight.

Comment

Tarleton leading Colo Mesa 6-3 bottom 5. Watch here:

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/c...streamType=vid

Comment

Tarleton now batting bottom 6 leading 6-3. Mesa is rattled. I think we crushed their spirit this afternoon.

Comment

Final: Tarleton 6 Colorado Mesa 3. Commerce V Tarleton tomorrow for the Final!

Comment

Final: Tarleton 6 Colorado Mesa 3. Commerce V Tarleton tomorrow for the Final!
                    I believe this means the conference went undefeated against the Heartland and RMAC.

Comment

So the announcers said a WT fan got thrown out of the WT/Cameron game. Which one of you panhandle knuckleheads was it? Own up now.

Comment

Final score: Cameron 4 WT 3. WT eliminated. Cameron/Angelo tomorrow in the final.

Comment

So the announcers said a WT fan got thrown out of the WT/Cameron game. Which one of you panhandle knuckleheads was it? Own up now.
                          It would have been me, but I spent the game on my couch.

It looked like WT threw in the towel, losing 4-3. With bases loaded Kylee Moore was replaced by Del Campo, who hits .222 and who went hitless for the evening. 4 year senior and the best DP WT has ever had, Allie Smith, spent her final game on the bench while Amy Reynolds, who hits .227, took over the position. Halbert was pulled early for McLemore at pitcher.

I don't know how we will replace Hardin, Halbert, and Smith, but I wish them the best and thank them for their excellent careers.

Good luck tomorrow, Cameron - you will need a lot of it.

Comment

Final score: Cameron 4 WT 3. WT eliminated. Cameron/Angelo tomorrow in the final.
                            ASU winning tomorrow is not a sure thing but I sure hope Commerce wins their sub regional. Tarleton has given ASU fits every time they have played.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                              ASU winning tomorrow is not a sure thing but I sure hope Commerce wins their sub regional. Tarleton has given ASU fits every time they have played.
                              Tarleton is a much improved team from when we beat them earlier in the season. I like our chances needing to only win one of 2 though. I like ASU over Cameron tomorrow too. I should be in San Angelo next weekend if thats the match up. I have to be in Brownfield for family stuff, and thats like 3 hours closer than Commerce is. If Cameron somehow manages to win and so do we then Commerce hosts, so family can take a hike for a week or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                                It would have been me, but I spent the game on my couch.

It looked like WT threw in the towel, losing 4-3. With bases loaded Kylee Moore was replaced by Del Campo, who hits .222 and who went hitless for the evening. 4 year senior and the best DP WT has ever had, Allie Smith, spent her final game on the bench while Amy Reynolds, who hits .227, took over the position. Halbert was pulled early for McLemore at pitcher.

I don't know how we will replace Hardin, Halbert, and Smith, but I wish them the best and thank them for their excellent careers.

Good luck tomorrow, Cameron - you will need a lot of it.
                                Im surprised by the result, but with the turnover and upheaval at the WT softball program this was a successful season that could have been a disaster, right? Was there a team reason the seniors sat, or just some sort of glaring insanity by the coach?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X