Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OT-Softball

Commerce v Kingsville LSC tourney game 1 is live now: https://portal.stretchinternet.com/l...reamType=video

Comment

Commerce V WT is live now: https://portal.stretchinternet.com/l...reamType=video

Comment

Any of you watching/listening online? I am proud that we have a program that allows students the opportunity to get some real life experience in broadcasting, but for the LSC tournament I sure wish we had someone doing it that actually understood what was going on. The video isn't bad, but the commentary is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
          Any of you watching/listening online? I am proud that we have a program that allows students the opportunity to get some real life experience in broadcasting, but for the LSC tournament I sure wish we had someone doing it that actually understood what was going on. The video isn't bad, but the commentary is not good.
          It sounds like they know very little about the game of softball but have listened to play by play and learned the usual phrases to use, but have no idea when to use them or why they are used when they are used.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
            It sounds like they know very little about the game of softball but have listened to play by play and learned the usual phrases to use, but have no idea when to use them or why they are used when they are used.
            That is exactly right. Not only do they know very little about the game, they know very little about the teams playing. Tough to listen to, but it is probably more difficult that it appears! :) Something that I have never done.

Comment

That is exactly right. Not only do they know very little about the game, they know very little about the teams playing. Tough to listen to, but it is probably more difficult that it appears! :) Something that I have never done.
              It's the top of the 3rd, and I've heard "its a nice day for softball today" about 4-5 times. About to just mute it!

Comment

Even tougher with the way we are playing.

Comment

Even tougher with the way we are playing.
                  That's true. I guess the coaching staffs know that one loss in this tournament isn't going to hurt your regional ranking, I guess that is why Dean is throwing today? Isn't she the #3 starter?

Comment

That's true. I guess the coaching staffs know that one loss in this tournament isn't going to hurt your regional ranking, I guess that is why Dean is throwing today? Isn't she the #3 starter?
                    She was our #1 for her freshman and sophomore seasons. This year as a junior she has slipped behind Emily Otto. She is easily 2nd in innings pitched for us this season, 2nd in wins & ERA too.

Comment

WOW. WT shuts out Commerce 8-0.

Comment

• OT-Softball

Comment

Im sure you would have managed to cover my sobbing magnificently.

Side note: Again, this is only the 4th year we have had softball, and we got our first ever LSC tourney win this year. Hoping we can win a game or 2 in the NCAA's next week. One win will be a big step. To The Top is measured one step at a time.

Comment

Im sure you would have managed to cover my sobbing magnificently.

Side note: Again, this is only the 4th year we have had softball, and we got our first ever LSC tourney win this year. Hoping we can win a game or 2 in the NCAA's next week. One win will be a big step. To The Top is measured one step at a time.
                            I wa just kidding. Commerce has one a great job getting their program super competitive in such a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                              I wa just kidding. Commerce has one a great job getting their program super competitive in such a short time.
                              I knew you were kidding, but I do honestly believe your coverage of my sobbing would have been impeccable. lol

Comment

Angelo beat Tarleton last night in the 9th inning. It was an exceptional game.

WT and Angelo face off at 2pm today for the conference championship.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X