Congratulations, Angelo State!

Comment

• Re: OT-Softball

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
      Congratulations, Angelo State!
      Ditto.

Comment

Congrats Rambelles. Best team in the conference all season and deserved it today.

I believe the NCAA selection show is Monday at 9AM.

Comment

CONGRATS to ASU on taking it to WT and winning the Championship!!

Comment

Just to avoid starting another OT thread, ASU men and women swept the LSC T&F championships today.

Comment

WT baseball claimed the outright LSC season championship by beating Angelo Friday night and splitting yesterday. LSC tournament in Canyon next week.

Comment

So, pardon my ignorance.....but does that mean ASU Softball, by beating WT, won BOTH the LSC Conference Championship (regular season) and LSC Tournament Championship??

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                  So, pardon my ignorance.....but does that mean ASU Softball, by beating WT, won BOTH the LSC Conference Championship (regular season) and LSC Tournament Championship??
                  Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                    Yep!
                    Quite the weekend for Angelo State!!
                    #RamFam #GoASU

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                      Quite the weekend for Angelo State!!
                      #RamFam #GoASU
                      Yes it was about as good of a weekend as one could have hoped for. Not only did softball win the tourney, both of track teams just poured it on the rest of the conference. It was as impressive as I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                        Yes it was about as good of a weekend as one could have hoped for. Not only did softball win the tourney, both of track teams just poured it on the rest of the conference. It was as impressive as I've seen.
                        Softball game was top notch. You sit there knowing that the last WT batter has the ability to tie the game with one swing of the bat - now that was fun. That was the only WT game I have seen but in Satruday's game WT pitching was not what we have seen in the past.

I expected ASU women to win the LSC track meet but, based on the indoor results, not by that margin. 50+ points was impressive.

Comment

The LSC has 5 of the 8 schools playing in our regional. It sucks that one of TSU/Commerce will be done after the first day. I truly believe both of those teams could win that regional and possibly even the super depending on pitching. The 2nd regional at ASU is basically a repeat of the conference tournament expect instead of Kingsville we get Colorado Christian. WT/Cameron will get it started. Should be a fun weekend of softball.

Comment

Here is a link to the full bracket:

https://i.turner.ncaa.com/sites/defa...ll_d2_2018.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                              She was our #1 for her freshman and sophomore seasons. This year as a junior she has slipped behind Emily Otto. She is easily 2nd in innings pitched for us this season, 2nd in wins & ERA too.
                              I wonder if there wasn't some thought whether expressed or implied that it wouldn't be such a terrible thing to have to go to Colorado and face less LSC teams. Not a bad strategy, you never know what Mesa will do when they have to face tough competition in a couple of games back to back. They haven't had that all year I don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                                I wonder if there wasn't some thought whether expressed or implied that it wouldn't be such a terrible thing to have to go to Colorado and face less LSC teams. Not a bad strategy, you never know what Mesa will do when they have to face tough competition in a couple of games back to back. They haven't had that all year I don't think.
                                Nah, I assure you we wanted to win the tournament. They have great confidence in Katie Dean. She was 13-1 with a 2.60 era before the WT tournament game. Heck, if we did win the tourney who knows how the seedings would have shaken out & who would have gone where. I hate that Grand Junction is a 16 hour drive or an $800 flight from here. Gonna miss this one. Hopefully we can win the bracket and I can come to the round 2 games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X