Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I realize that.

There were more freshman on the roster a few days ago, approximately 10 more.
    Lol.
    You were probably looking at it while they were changing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Lol.
      You were probably looking at it while they were changing it.
      DING, DING, DING....WE HAVE A WINNER.

Comment

• Didn’t know if any WT fans (or PB fans next week) were at all interested in going to Western Colorado for their games, but the university’s football stadium is in the middle of major construction and the football team can’t use it. They have to play on a soccer field and are limiting paid attendance to 500 people, so it might be best to stay home if anyone had ideas about making the trip:

https://gomountaineers.com/news/2023...y-details.aspx

Comment

• I heard through the grapevine that WT got a last minute transfer that could be a dominant DL player. He committed to a west coast D1 but decided to play alongside a former juco teammate. Buffs are just waiting for the paperwork to be completed. I'm very excited to see this guy play!
          Last edited by BuffaloChip; 08-27-2023, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
            I heard through the grapevine that WT got a last minute transfer that could be a dominant DL player. He committed to a west coast D1 but decided to play alongside a former juco teammate. Buffs are just waiting for the paperwork to be completed. I'm very excited to see this guy play!
            Can you message me any details? I haven't heard of this transfer

Comment

• Sounds like Zane Madison WT transfer is going to be starting center at Pitt this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                Didn’t know if any WT fans (or PB fans next week) were at all interested in going to Western Colorado for their games, but the university’s football stadium is in the middle of major construction and the football team can’t use it. They have to play on a soccer field and are limiting paid attendance to 500 people, so it might be best to stay home if anyone had ideas about making the trip:

https://gomountaineers.com/news/2023...y-details.aspx
                Hmmmm. Thats a great tactic to limit visitor fan support (sarcasm). :D

Did they fall behind schedule or was this planned?

Comment

Sounds like Zane Madison WT transfer is going to be starting center at Pitt this year.
                  You should sent a thank you note to Hunter Hughes.

Comment

In this case McBroom for waiting 8 days when it should have only taken 8 seconds after the last game.

This gave the players the impression that they were actually going to keep him around in 2024.

Comment

I'll wait and see how he does first 😉

Comment

I'll wait and see how he does first 😉
                        I bet he does a really fine job.

Comment

If he keeps playing like last night, I'll send a fruit basket.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I bet he does a really fine job.
                            He just flat backed a LB, then took 2 steps and full on belly flopped on the dude. He's my hero.

Comment

• Who likes those ugly gray jerseys WT is wearing at home games? I think they suck. The school colors are maroon and white!

I guess we will get rid of the buffalo mascot next, Maybe we can get a Yoda-like creature that looks like the AD instead.

Comment

Who likes those ugly gray jerseys WT is wearing at home games? I think they suck. The school colors are maroon and white!

I guess we will get rid of the buffalo mascot next, Maybe we can get a Yoda-like creature that looks like the AD instead.
                                (in Yoda voice) Lose the ugly glasses, he must.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X