Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Truthfully, I would worry about Northwest more than Nova. Like your comment about Joe in the other thread, NWMSU also knows exactly what to do in these situations and has proven time and again that they're up to the task.
    Watched portions of all regional finals or semis that were free. (unless it was more boring than watching paint dry; not naming names lol)

Nwmsu not as dominant without hawkins, but such high iqs. No heat check shots, great defense.
    nova has so many weapons. Atrocious shooting would have beaten most other teams in semis and finals against great teams. Very high iq. They don't call expected end of game time outs because they know what to do at end of game more than the opponent. Postgame, Embry riddle coach said basically that Nova has it all.

At elite 8 only elite coaches remain. Comes down to matchups and which team gets hot. But in a typical shooting game I give nwmsu and Nova the edge.

Comment

Truthfully, I would worry about Northwest more than Nova. Like your comment about Joe in the other thread, NWMSU also knows exactly what to do in these situations and has proven time and again that they're up to the task.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• At least next week won't be the third installment of the PSAC Tournament. These last two games IUP knew every thing Cal and Mercyhurst did and vice versa.

Comment

• Comment

• 7pm is perfect but if they win I do believe it would be the 9:30 game on Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

7pm is perfect but if they win I do believe it would be the 9:30 game on Thursday.
                  Yes, that would be correct.

Comment

Comment

• I totally agree. If I were a betting man, I would bet on an NWMSU/IUP final. I also think Nova is prone to get plucked by the right opponent at the right time (unfortunately I've seen that movie before from a Crutchfield team or two).

Comment

I totally agree. If I were a betting man, I would bet on an NWMSU/IUP final. I also think Nova is prone to get plucked by the right opponent at the right time (unfortunately I've seen that movie before from a Crutchfield team or two).
                        I watched Nova semi and final. They can score inside, mid range and outside. Had 3 players on bevo Francis top 50. Sunahara is scorer and shot blocker. Deep tall bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

I watched Nova semi and final. They can score inside, mid range and outside. Had 3 players on bevo Francis top 50. Sunahara is scorer and shot blocker. Deep tall bench.
                          They aren't Duke. Virginia Union took them to OT.

They may win it but it won't be easy. If they do they'll have earned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They aren't Duke. Virginia Union took them to OT.

They may win it but it won't be easy. If they do they'll have earned it.
                            If they lose, it'll be because they shot bad.

In all seriousness, if I had to bet them or the field, I would take the field. Something tells me that team is tight. Get the feeling the undefeated record is wearing on them. Almost like they are playing to not lose rather than to win.

Comment

• Even at today's gas prices, it would be a helluva lot cheaper to drive if you can't get a plane ticket for less than several hundred dollars.

Comment

• Northwest Missouri is the favorite until someone proves they can be beaten on this stage. I hope somebody does it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X