Clear All

• Tom 47
    Mansfield 28

Half

64% from field

Comment

• Ladies softened up and a 26 point lead is currently cut to just 9

1:36 left

Make that 7 ... furious Mounties comeback. IUP women flustered badly by press.

Edit

Ladies' Final

IUP 81
      Mansfield 72
      Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 12-02-2022, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Tom 47
        Mansfield 28

Half

64% from field
        Tom? Hahahahaha

Comment

• Nice start for Ethan ... 7 early points. He looks better.

Comment

Nice start for Ethan ... 7 early points. He looks better.
            I don’t know how much more street ball I can watch tonight. Yikes! IUP has fed right into it.

Comment

• This ref crew doesn’t call much.

Comment

• IUP 45
                Mansfield 30

Half

Comment

• I really want to say how much I thought IUP looked disinterested in the first half with no offensive rhythm and sloppy defensive play, but then they’re up 15 with 45 points on the board at halftime. It’s hard to complain. Sometimes the problem with being that good is you know you’re that good so you go through the motions at times. I look for a much better second half, especially on the defensive end. Mansfield is just way outgunned and that dagger by Ethan to end the half isn’t going to have them feeling warm and fuzzy in the locker room.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                    I really want to say how much I thought IUP looked disinterested in the first half with no offensive rhythm and sloppy defensive play, but then they’re up 15 with 45 points on the board at halftime. It’s hard to complain. Sometimes the problem with being that good is you know you’re that good so you go through the motions at times. I look for a much better second half, especially on the defensive end. Mansfield is just way outgunned and that dagger by Ethan to end the half isn’t going to have them feeling warm and fuzzy in the locker room.
                    Yeah I thought IUP looked a little lazy to be honest.

8-0 run in final minute makes it look worse than it was.

But, this team never should shoot 50% in a half on IUP.

Comment

• Up 36 and Shawndale is in the game.

Speechless.

Comment

• IUP 97
                        Mansfield 61

Final

Comment

Up 36 and Shawndale is in the game.

Speechless.
                          Apparently there were no lessons learned from last year’s “F around and find out” situation. At this point it’s clear there’s not going to be priority given to the big picture.

Comment

• It appears the injury bug has hit the deep bench. Enrique Cordon has not dressed the past several games, and Nolan Burk didn't dress last night, either.

They still had enough to not have Shawndale in a 37-point game with 5 minutes left. That is just mind-boggling.

There are two capable players in the redshirt track. So, there is some emergency depth.

Bloomsburg enters tonight 0-4. Their starting group isn't bad but the bench is thin.

Comment

• Well, it’s now 100% basketball season at IUP now that that football team is eliminated. Here we go!

This should be another one that IUP cruises in. I guess Cordon and Burk must have gotten hurt in practice? To be honest, I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen Cordon on the floor. Can he play at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                                Well, it’s now 100% basketball season at IUP now that that football team is eliminated. Here we go!

This should be another one that IUP cruises in. I guess Cordon and Burk must have gotten hurt in practice? To be honest, I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen Cordon on the floor. Can he play at all?
                                It’s always been Joe time! I can’t stomach that football program anymore! Sick of the BS.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X