Re: Iup basketball
ESU big is eating Willem for dinner. Gotta correct.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Iup basketball
Collapse
Support The Site!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Iup basketball
Gonna be Chucky's time.
Willem and Marko both 3 fouls.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Iup basketball
14 TOs at half completely unacceptable. Joe may be bustin' shiz up.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Iup basketball
IUP should be up 7 points. They best get that book fixed.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Iup basketball
Both teams gonna be fouled out by halftime. Man oh man. Whistle every 10 seconds.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Iup basketball
LOL ... yeah, I'm am pretty nervous about this one.Originally posted by IUPalum View PostQuit talking scared, this team will be fine! Yes, it's a big game but IUP has all the tools to take care of business. Defend hard and don't let them score then the press won't be a factor. I'm sure Joe has everything put in that is needed to beat the press then IUP can use their size to score in the half court!
* Dante is a mess the past four games and can't shoot
* We're down to three guards who are going to get run ragged tonight (much like they did at SRU)
* Turnovers galore lately and they're playing the best team in the league at forcing them
* ESU doesn't lose at home and has had a full week to prepare.
* I actually think they've just looked tired lately
I hope you're right. But, yeah, I'm nervous for sure.
Leave a comment:
Ad3
Collapse
Leave a comment: