• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    PAYBACK TIME

Viet Mon on the clock.

Tick tock

Tick tock
    Reminds me of the immortal poem "Tick Tock Clock" by that legendary L.A. street poet Raphael de la Ghetto from the Fresh Prince back in 1990.

Looks like the Homer Bowl is fast upon us. You know the drill.

If Cal wins it is because of Vulcan supremacy reigning supreme.

If IUP wins it is only because the crooked officials gave them the game.

Here's to another installment of Cal-IUP week!

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Reminds me of the immortal poem "Tick Tock Clock" by that legendary L.A. street poet Raphael de la Ghetto from the Fresh Prince back in 1990.

Looks like the Homer Bowl is fast upon us. You know the drill.

If Cal wins it is because of Vulcan supremacy reigning supreme.

If IUP wins it is only because the crooked officials gave them the game.

Here's to another installment of Cal-IUP week!

-
      F that. F them.

It's on.

Comment

• Matt's article today said Raunya was suspended yesterday. Hopefully it was just one game.

Shaq was ejected in the first half so he will be back for the Cal game. If they get ejected in the second half they also miss the first half of the next game. That was a really ugly play yesterday.

Streeter and Geisninger didn't dress yesterday. Nor did McCallister. I fully anticipate all three return this week.

Comment

Streeter and Geisninger didn't dress yesterday. Nor did McCallister. I fully anticipate all three return this week.
          What makes you so confident of this? It's a little confusing - the IUP website boxscore has Streater and Mitchell listed as playing yesterday. I assume that's just a mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
            What makes you so confident of this? It's a little confusing - the IUP website boxscore has Streater and Mitchell listed as playing yesterday. I assume that's just a mistake.
            Had yesterday been Cal or SRU ... all three would have played. Sounds like all are close but Tort wants them back at 100 percent. They'll need all the DBs at peak level with Cam Newton in town in 6 days.

Mitchell is very important so hopefully this suspension was just one game. He was certainly missed in the first half yesterday.

One guy we don't talk a lot about on here but is a machine is LB Nick Amendola.

All in all I think yesterday was great for the team. They got punched in the mouth a few times but came back swinging harder. There will certainly be adversity in the next two games. It was a great tuneup in a road enviornment.

Duane Brown is becoming such a show he's going to start getting swarmed. It will open up everybody else.

Comment

• The question came up as to why the key offensive starters were still in the game in the 4th qtr. However, I think it was probably good since they only played a half in the previous 2 weeks. They need to be ready to play 4 quarters. Seems like we are as ready as we are going to be for Cal. Just think about Cal. Worry about SRU later.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                Streeter dressed, Mitchell not there. Mcalister there in street clothes.

Comment

Matt's article today said Raunya was suspended yesterday. Hopefully it was just one game.

Shaq was ejected in the first half so he will be back for the Cal game. If they get ejected in the second half they also miss the first half of the next game. That was a really ugly play yesterday.

Actually the Shaq play was bad luck for Shaq, QB ducked his head if u slow down the TV replay. Shaq out first half next game I believe.

Comment

• Streeter was in uniform! It looked like he could play if necessary. McCallister wasn't in uniform but he looked fine. #77 from Malone looks goofy as all heck!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Actually the Shaq play was bad luck for Shaq, QB ducked his head if u slow down the TV replay. Shaq out first half next game I believe.

You're right it's not nearly as bad in slow motion as it looked in real time.

That was a really weird play call by Mercyhurst. It developed soooooo slow ... and you leave your QB out there for dead. Defensive players never get THAT clean of a shot on a QB. Shaq wanted to put him in to Row 7 of the bleachers.

I do think he's good for this week as it happened in the first half.

Comment

• Pregame concert just announced for this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                          Streeter was in uniform! It looked like he could play if necessary. McCallister wasn't in uniform but he looked fine. #77 from Malone looks goofy as all heck!
                          According to Coach Tort from this week's Weekly Show (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BISuga2ZK9Q ) Streeter and McCallister are still questionable for this weekend's game. And nothing was mentioned about Shaq and Mitchell.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

According to Coach Tort from this week's Weekly Show (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BISuga2ZK9Q ) Streeter and McCallister are still questionable for this weekend's game. And nothing was mentioned about Shaq and Mitchell.
                            Gotta keep some surprises for our guests.

Comment

• I think so as well. I am sure he's not going to reveal EVERYTHANG! :)

Comment

• Forecast looks perfect for Saturday. High of 62 and mostly sunny.

Sure beats Cal's visit here on homecoming two years ago. That game was a scorcher.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X