Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post

Since Deion is very vocal on his faith and spirituality if he left Jackson State this soon I could see TCU being a school simply beacuse it puts him back in Texas his home state. I do think that he will honor a 4 year contract at Jackson so he can coach both his boys through their collegiate career. PJ Fleck getting a 7 year extension is great for him but if he can't secure a Big 10 title in 3-4 years he will find himself on the hot seat. It's not too hard he just has to beat Wisconsin to get into the title game but that's no easy feat....
    He can always take his two boys with him, too.

Never know. Those Texas schools can write some real big checks.

Comment

• In a surprising d*ck move, the CAA has told James Madison that once they accept an invitation to join another conference, their teams and players are immediately ineligible for CAA championships. JMU appealed and the other school presidents supported it! Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

He can always take his two boys with him, too.

Never know. Those Texas schools can write some real big checks.
        The issue is one son already used the free transfer last year from South Carolina to JSU so if he transferred up he would have to sit out a year and only have 2 years left to play. Matter fact both would have to sit out a year since they'd be moving up a classification from FCS/FBS and have R-Sophomore and R-Junior eligibility remaining..

Comment

• Dan Mullen is Gator Bait.

Getting blown out by South Carolina final nail in coffin.

Comment

• It has not been a great 48 hours for coordinators in the D1 ranks. As is the norm, the year-away-from-being-fired HCs are making their last ditch efforts to rekindle spirits. Coordinators pay the price. Many were told to hit the road in the past two days.

Comment

It has not been a great 48 hours for coordinators in the D1 ranks. As is the norm, the year-away-from-being-fired HCs are making their last ditch efforts to rekindle spirits. Coordinators pay the price. Many were told to hit the road in the past two days.
              I'm okay with that. I'm not okay with the half billion in dead money spent on fired football coaches in the last decade. Give them opportunities to right the ship. Have consistency in who and how the program is run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I'm okay with that. I'm not okay with the half billion in dead money spent on fired football coaches in the last decade. Give them opportunities to right the ship. Have consistency in who and how the program is run.
                It's just such a different animal than what we are used to seeing down here in the bus leagues. Those mega donors at that level aren't patient people. And, when they get upset, people listen.

I'm curious how long of a leash Sark gets at Texas. I think he'll get a second year. But, he likely enters next Fall on top of the hot list sheet.

Comment

It's just such a different animal than what we are used to seeing down here in the bus leagues. Those mega donors at that level aren't patient people. And, when they get upset, people listen.

I'm curious how long of a leash Sark gets at Texas. I think he'll get a second year. But, he likely enters next Fall on top of the hot list sheet.
                  I stand by my attitude that Texas and Missouri moving to the SEC was a bad move. You always need a backup plan and now the Big 12 is collapsing.

Comment

• I had no idea that former Pine Richland star QB Phil Jurkovec had transferred from Notre Dame to Boston College. He's rated the #6 QB entering the draft. You'd think that would be all over the local sports the way his recruitment was.

Comment

I had no idea that former Pine Richland star QB Phil Jurkovec had transferred from Notre Dame to Boston College. He's rated the #6 QB entering the draft. You'd think that would be all over the local sports the way his recruitment was.
                      When he snubbed Pitt a second time ... seems like the media was done with him.

Comment

When he snubbed Pitt a second time ... seems like the media was done with him.

Comment

• UNC will likely smoke them tonight.

He gets thumped by NC and Miami yearly.

I hope he wins. But, I'm not confident.

Comment

UNC will likely smoke them tonight.

He gets thumped by NC and Miami yearly.

I hope he wins. But, I'm not confident.
                            Same. Expect the worst, hope for the best. The rally cry of the Pitt fan.

Comment

• Didn't see this one coming: Jim Mora announced as new head coach at UConn.

Comment

Didn't see this one coming: Jim Mora announced as new head coach at UConn.
                                Lol

Wow

Playyyyyyyoooooooffffffs ?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X