Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It could be Moon Dog Spot under that mask.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

It could be Moon Dog Spot under that mask.

Comment

It could be Moon Dog Spot under that mask.
        I do not think so. Moon Dog Spot passed away in the ring almost 18 years :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moondog_Spot

Comment

• Eddie $tockett used up his eligibility at Urbana. But ... perhaps ADP could make a grand return as a 26 year-old.

Man ... those 80s wrestlers. Even the jobbers were great.

Nothing entertains me more than watching those interviews and matches on YouTube.

Comment

Eddie $tockett used up his eligibility at Urbana. But ... perhaps ADP could make a grand return as a 26 year-old.

Nothing entertains me more than watching those interviews and matches on YouTube.
            I REALLY enjoyed the interviews!!! Especially "Slick" Ric Flair !!

I almost brought up ADP....you beat me to it!!

Comment

Eddie $tockett used up his eligibility at Urbana. But ... perhaps ADP could make a grand return as a 26 year-old.

If you subscribe to Peacock, check out WWE Rivalries. The ones about Hogan-Piper, Flair-Rhodes and Flair-Steamboat are awesome. Lots of great old footage.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I REALLY enjoyed the interviews!!! Especially "Slick" Ric Flair !!

I almost brought up ADP....you beat me to it!!
                I saw Hogan vs Bundy at the Civic Arena about a month after Mania 2. I was about 8 years old.

To this day I've never see a more wild arena. That includes games at State College, Knoxville, etc. It was insane.

Comment

For what it's worth, neither Javon Davis or Alex Ramart have announced they are leaving.

Unless 'Bo Napoleon v2.0' is a clear cut version of Quinton Maxwell ... could be a three-horse race in camp.

That said, and the inevitable upcoming coach-speak aside, this new guy wouldn't have picked IUP for his swan song unless he was pretty sure the job was going to be his.

I fully suspect the starter will not be named (publicly) prior to 2 p.m. on Sept. 11. Let Kutztown prepare for three different QBs.
                  The Ohio Valley Conference is not the MAC, So it's more of a question than Maxwell. But the Stats look really good, and you're right, why come here (or why bring him here) if it wasn't really likely he'd be the starter. Then again, there is always injuries, and maybe a role for Davis in situations where a running QB is needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

The Ohio Valley Conference is not the MAC, So it's more of a question than Maxwell. But the Stats look really good, and you're right, why come here (or why bring him here) if it wasn't really likely he'd be the starter. Then again, there is always injuries, and maybe a role for Davis in situations where a running QB is needed.
                    All kidding aside, does this dude actually have a name?

Comment

• Was expecting a little bit more of a release from IUP after Media Day.

Comment

• As much as I love the anticipation for knowing who this transfer QB will be, there's no way his identify is kept beyond the opening of camp. Also, why would Alex Ramart stick around if he's not going to start?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                          As much as I love the anticipation for knowing who this transfer QB will be, there's no way his identify is kept beyond the opening of camp. Also, why would Alex Ramart stick around if he's not going to start?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            As much as I love the anticipation for knowing who this transfer QB will be, there's no way his identify is kept beyond the opening of camp. Also, why would Alex Ramart stick around if he's not going to start?
                            There might not be a transfer QB and this is all a big joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

There might not be a transfer QB and this is all a big joke.
                              LOL this transfer is a ghost on twitter and other social media. If he actually exists then kudos to everyone in the program for keeping it under wraps.

Like someone mentioned prior, no shot it lasts to game 1, it won't get through media day for the team I'd imagine. Unless Matt is in on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

LOL this transfer is a ghost on twitter and other social media. If he actually exists then kudos to everyone in the program for keeping it under wraps.

Like someone mentioned prior, no shot it lasts to game 1, it won't get through media day for the team I'd imagine. Unless Matt is in on it.

He's real. And, it's not ADP. Several posters on here know who it is ... so, it is amazing the name hasn't dropped.

They will likely release the roster next week (they open camp a week later than everybody else).

As I said yesterday, the thing I do think they'll do is not officially name a starter until 1:59 p.m. on Sept. 11. They'll let Kutztown worry about the Lennny Offense (Davis), the deep game (Ramart) or the mystery man.

While the QB isn't named, he's not the only surprise coming. Tell you what, IUP has never kept this stuff so hush-hush like it has this summer.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X