Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a game by both teams! Figured the hawks would hang on but you got to give it to KU for hanging tough right to the end. Good football for starving D2 fans!!

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

It was a great game to watch. Gave you a cardiovascular workout and you didn't even have to leave your chair.

IUP showed a lot of resilience in that game.. Plus, in the second half, they became more effective on both sides of the ball. I think the rust showed at the beginning. Davis got more comfortable running the offense as the game wore on.
      Last edited by IUPNation; 09-20-2021, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Houser is in an air cast. His mom just texted me that they've ordered up post-game X-rays.

I thought he was hobbling between plays in that early series.
        I saw him on crutches at the end of the game. Hope he's ok.

Comment

I saw him on crutches at the end of the game. Hope he's ok.
          Kelly also didn't come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
            What a game by both teams! Figured the hawks would hang on but you got to give it to KU for hanging tough right to the end. Good football for starving D2 fans!!
            Kutztown is tough. They just don't go away.

Comment

• Radio said they knew Wednesday about Harry so I think we can all do the math.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                Took a bit to wake up but IUP D is sizzling right now
                Easy, that D couldn't stop the run and gave up quite a few deep balls. A lot of work to do.

Comment

Kutztown is tough. They just don't go away.
                  Was impressed by some of the athleticism on both teams, and they have some big dudes. Shepherd and Kutztown will be tough outs in the East, and West Chester appeared to rebound this week. It also looks from the first couple of weeks like the gap between the haves and have-nots in the league will continue to be very wide.

Comment

It was a great game to watch. Gave you a cardiovascular workout and you didn't even have to leave your chair.

IUP showed a lot of resilience in that game.. Plus, in the second half, they became more effective on both sides of the ball. I think the rust showed at the beginning. Davis got more comfortable running the offense as the game wore on.
                    Davis is the real deal. He got his feet wet in the first half and they kept him on high percentage dink stuff.

He looked great in the second half once the jitters were gone and the play calling livened up.

Tell you what, he has a much better arm than I thought.

Comment

Davis is the real deal. He got his feet wet in the first half and they kept him on high percentage dink stuff.

He looked great in the second half once the jitters were gone and the play calling livened up.

Tell you what, he has a much better arm than I thought.
                      He has been in the program for 3 years now, it is go time for a guy like Davis, they need to keep feeding Duane brown, and let Raunya Mitchell keep doing his thing on the dline. #11 is a new face and I was impressed by him, PHYSICAL LINEBACKER

Comment

• Thoughts:

1) The defense must get better stopping the run.
                        2) Some are saying Davis is the real deal but there were a lot of things he wasn't seeing that he got away with today. Yes, it was his first college action but being able to process a defense and make reads isn't easy. He had guys wide open at times for easy throws and didn't make them.
                        3) I still think this is Woodberry's job.
                        4) O-line got better as the game went on.
                        5) The WR weapons are real.
                        6) The RB's are little. yikes!

A lot of great things today!

Comment

Radio said they knew Wednesday about Harry so I think we can all do the math.
                          What did they know on Wednesday?

Comment

He has or tested positive for Covid.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                              Thoughts:

1) The defense must get better stopping the run.
                              2) Some are saying Davis is the real deal but there were a lot of things he wasn't seeing that he got away with today. Yes, it was his first college action but being able to process a defense and make reads isn't easy. He had guys wide open at times for easy throws and didn't make them.
                              3) I still think this is Woodberry's job.
                              4) O-line got better as the game went on.
                              5) The WR weapons are real.
                              6) The RB's are little. yikes!

A lot of great things today!
                              Davis won a big game. We've lost some big games recently. Not sure. I liked a lot of what I saw. And, it was the first game.

Comment

They knew Harry Football would be Harry no-show. And, that was testing day. So ...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X