Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was thinking they were not throwing towards Streeter. Now I see why IUP was beat a few times very deep. They are going to need Streeter next weekend. And whoever is playing the Star/slot DB will have their hands full with Shepherd WR Beach. That young man has been balling during his 1st two college games.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      Thoughts:

1) The defense must get better stopping the run.
      2) Some are saying Davis is the real deal but there were a lot of things he wasn't seeing that he got away with today. Yes, it was his first college action but being able to process a defense and make reads isn't easy. He had guys wide open at times for easy throws and didn't make them.
      3) I still think this is Woodberry's job.
      4) O-line got better as the game went on.
      5) The WR weapons are real.
      6) The RB's are little. yikes!

A lot of great things today!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Bagent lit up IUP in the playoffs in 2019, against a more seasoned secondary. IUP will have their work cut out on defense.

Comment

VERY good point. But that dang gone Bagent is a very good QB. Going to be a good game anyways.

Comment

• Well #28 Houser will be out for a few games with a high ankle sprain. But IUPalum is talking about the size of the current top 2 runners in Anderson and Justice. Both are around 5' 6" and 160lbs. The running game can get better though. After all, this was IUP's 1st game. Still some cleaning up to do.

Comment

• If our All-American CB Streeter is not allowed to play, I will be worried. But Bagent spreads the ball around the field. And TRUST ME, the coaches are going to have their hands full coming up with a game plan, not because of Bagent's play against Gannon, but what he did to IUP in 2019. Bagent is not a Harlon Trophy candidate for nothing.

Comment

• Get the vaccine & still get Covid, but still get the vaccine. OMG stop it.

Comment

• Grown men? Houser barely got hit and was hurt!!! Coming in and handing the ball off in mop up duty isn't getting playing time! Actually playing vs handing a ball off in mop up time is fare different!

Comment

• Comment

• Brain dead comment! You have no clue whether he got the vaccine or not. You can still get the Covid even if you have the vaccine!!! You can still spread it even if you got the vaccine! Quit talking like an uneducated idiot! You have an IUP degree, act like it!!!

Comment

Bagent lit up IUP in the playoffs in 2019, against a more seasoned secondary. IUP will have their work cut out on defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          Guy I loved today (and they didn't use until late) was Hilton Ridley. He's a stud at WR.

Keep your eye on him. 6'3, 200 lbs ... he's a baller. Imposing and very strong/physical.
                          Agreed such a deep WR core, Ridley is a great Swiss Army knife, it must be very hard to prepare for this offense so much talent out wide and in the backfield.

Comment

• From what I've seen, (4) Top 25 teams lost yesterday -- (3) of which were ahead of IUP in the polls.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerryBradshaw12 View Post

Get the vaccine & still get Covid, but still get the vaccine. OMG stop it.

Comment

• Likely. He and Harry weren't on the sidelines. Question is what day do they get cleared.

Half the IUP coaching staff was out yesterday, too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X