Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Aiden Marshall, one of the young OL trying to get in to the mix this Fall, suffered a leg injury yesterday and was carted off the field.

The extent of the injury is unknown. Hopefully it was precautionary. But, the cart is typically not a good thing.

So, Tort could now be adding (2) OL to the post-Spring shopping schedule (they've been looking for one).
    Hope it's not too serious.

Comment

• Officially confirmed
      The opener against Ashland will be played on Thursday night (Aug 31).

7pm kick

Comment

Officially confirmed
        The opener against Ashland will be played on Thursday night (Aug 31).

7pm kick
        Great. I think the PSAC (please help SteveMurray) should recommend everyone play evening or late afternoon games until at least October. This has to play some part in Rock drawing as well as they do.

Comment

Perhaps the first ever recruiting post for the band, but, nonetheless.

I saw on social media that IUP has (70) incoming freshmen joining the marching band this summer. I'm not even sure they had that many in the whole band last year.

Everything changed for the band last year, football-wise, under the new director.

The next step is for IUP to take the band on key road trips -- in particular to up near Butler this Fall.
          If he can get the band today in the ball park of Doc's best bands...I will be giddy.

I think 1989 was his best band....the best show.

THIS...is IUP.

Comment

• Colorado School of Mines' HC has left for the U of San Diego job.

Comment

Colorado School of Mines' HC has left for the U of San Diego job.
              The president at San Diego was an assistant football coach at Edinboro in the early 80s lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

The president at San Diego was an assistant football coach at Edinboro in the early 80s lol
                UC-San Diego has a chancellor named Pradeep Khosla who has been in that position since 2012. I don't see football coach at Edinboro on his curriculum vitae.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

UC-San Diego has a chancellor named Pradeep Khosla who has been in that position since 2012. I don't see football coach at Edinboro on his curriculum vitae.
                  University of San Diego president is Jim Harris. Previously president at Widener and Defiance.

Comment

University of San Diego president is Jim Harris. Previously president at Widener and Defiance.
                    $150k and I can have you a law degree from Widener by 8am

Cash only, of course.

Comment

$150k and I can have you a law degree from Widener by 8am

Cash only, of course.
                      Move to Delaware and it's all tax free since the Widener law school is actually in Delaware lol

Comment

Move to Delaware and it's all tax free since the Widener law school is actually in Delaware lol
                        Yep. Right on 202. Passed it twice yesterday.

Comment

• IUP wins its 4th Pee Sack title this year and probably won’t change how rigged the Dixon Trophy is against IUP.

https://iupathletics.com/news/2023/4...rQjtxQqcLtZFEg

Comment

• Which QB left Spring Ball in the lead to be QB2 this Fall?

Comment

Which QB left Spring Ball in the lead to be QB2 this Fall?
                              Is this a rhetorical question?

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Is this a rhetorical question?
                                No. Why? We obviously know who the starter will be. But this No. 2 spot (providing they both stay) should be pretty interesting.

Two QBs competed in the Spring. I'm curious who has the lead for the No. 2 spot heading in to Fall Camp.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X