Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
    Clarion's D is the only PSAC D to hold SRU scoreless in first quarter. ROCK only had a little of 100 yds rushing for game.

If you are on Fire Tort bandwagon, root for Clarion. again 4-7 should be a record worth firing; 6-5 or 5-6 probably not

I think IUP wins by double digits, whether Karst plays or not.
    Karst isn't playing. That really doesn't change much whether he plays or not.

Comment

• 14-0 Clarion in the first… This has to be the most disinterested group I’ve ever seen. However, this is funny, because Tort says they are the ones that don’t want to lose the most. I can’t say that seems to hold any water - they just don’t care anymore (and neither do the coaches). #AllIn2FireTort

Comment

• They may as well play all freshmen on defense. These guys could care less.

Comment

• Tort seems to have woken them up.

Comment

• Missed ANOTHER extra point, because, F it, why not?

Comment

• On the one yard line and can’t punch it in. This group is soft and the coaches are terrible. #AllIn2FireTort

Comment

• Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post
                On the one yard line and can’t punch it in. This group is soft and the coaches are terrible. #AllIn2FireTort
                It's hard to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  They may as well play all freshmen on defense. These guys could care less.
                  something to be said for that unless its senior day. If the season is gone, and no offense it is, working underclassmen in makes a ton of sense. You don't want them blown off the ball and getting shell shocked and discouraged, but with the 3 game redshirt limit and the transfer portal plus experience gained there are multiple reasons to play the younger guys.

Comment

• The CIA should show the Clarion vs. IUP game tape to terrorists. If that doesn’t make you do anything to make the excrement show stop, I don’t know what would. Watching this is Spain but the “S” is silent. This is just torture to watch. #AllIn2FireTort

Comment

• Damn, I'd hate to hear what y'all would say if they weren't winning by 12 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                        Damn, I'd hate to hear what y'all would say if they weren't winning by 12 points.
                        I expect blowouts every week.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I expect blowouts every week.
                          Realistically, Tort should have won by 24+

With this group ... A win is a win

Imagine if Captain Timeout and the Extra Points didn't spot them 14

Comment

• I'll say this:

Karst ... don't leave.

This shiz won't last forever.

Comment

• So Track U won the Cross Country title yet again but IUP came in third. The Friggen CC team will earn more Dixon point than foosball.

It feels like sabotage.

Comment

• Hey, Track U did win the X-country! Woop-woop!

Wait till you see what the squash team got out of the transfer portal ...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X