Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
    In other news, women's halftime score: IUP 58, PSU-New Kensington 7.
    Penn State sucks!

:-)

Obviously their 1980’s radio slogan wasn’t in play today:

”You can because we can, Penn State New Ken”
    Last edited by IUPNation; 11-10-2023, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Any of you warriors doing the Bloomsburg trip early afternoon and getting back in time for Joe's game?

IUP opens against Concord tonight and plays Notre Dame College tomorrow.
      After what we saw on the court last night and considering the football team is playing to avoid only the second losing season in 40 years, I don’t know that I’d watch if they were being played in my back yard. I’m pretty sure that I have some leaves to rake and a snowblower to get ready.
      Last edited by EyeoftheHawk; 11-11-2023, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I'm keeping an eye on that perimeter talent on the IUP offense. They got a glimpse of what the QB play is like and the type of passing game it'll be like going into next year. Will they want to sign off on that for their senior season?
        Early prediction is IUP goes 7-3 next season, possibly 6-4, and misses the playoffs.

If the over-under for wins on the season is 7 1/2 and you had to place $1,000 on it, what would you take?

Comment

• Looks like Joe caught whatever infected Torts. Second loss in a row to a tin pot school from West Virginiastan.

Has anyone tested the wooder in Indiana?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
            Looks like Joe caught whatever infected Torts. Second loss in a row to a tin pot school from West Virginiastan.

Has anyone tested the wooder in Indiana?
            Joe's going to have a long year. They looked worse that Tort last night.

Comment

Joe's going to have a long year. They looked worse that Tort last night.
              Maybe but I think Joe knows how to make adjustments.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Maybe but I think Joe knows how to make adjustments.
                He'll need to pull a Houdini. Talent-wise, this is his worst roster in 15 years.

Comment

• Can the Bloom announcers read? Good Lord.

Comment

Can the Bloom announcers read? Good Lord.
                    They are redefining the phrase "student announcers."

It actually ticks me off a little bit. They don't have access to a roster and can't associate a roster listing to a player on the field who they correctly identified 3 plays earlier? Also, I don't understand the inability for these young people to pronounce people's names. I guess Commonwealth U. is enrolling more but the quality might be suspect. Just sayin'.

Comment

It actually ticks me off a little bit. They don't have access to a roster and can't associate a roster listing to a player on the field who they correctly identified 3 plays earlier? Also, I don't understand the inability for these young people to pronounce people's names. I guess Commonwealth U. is enrolling more but the quality might be suspect. Just sayin'.
                      The Timeouts are off to a strong start.

Comment

They literally found this pair in the tailgate lot before the game.

Comment

• Gotta score here
                          IUP on about a 9 min drive to close half

Comment

• Looks like IUP took the “it’s the last game so let’s leave it all out there” approach today. Best effort we’ve seen in a while. Bloom was hot coming in and I picked them to win this one. Not over yet but IUP has dominated every phase of the game so far. You can see the difference in level of athletes on both sides.

Comment

• Still no Tyrone Fowler

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                                Looks like IUP took the “it’s the last game so let’s leave it all out there” approach today. Best effort we’ve seen in a while. Bloom was hot coming in and I picked them to win this one. Not over yet but IUP has dominated every phase of the game so far. You can see the difference in level of athletes on both sides.
                                Best first half they've played all year.

Kicker also 3-3 XPs

First half was 59 minutes. One flag total.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X