Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Yep...one of the lowest points of IUP Foosball history in the last 42 years....
    Well, IUP hoops sucks this year, too. What a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Just saw they lost again.

Comment

I know it's early, but if men's basketball has a bad year, do you think Joe walks away?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I know it's early, but if men's basketball has a bad year, do you think Joe walks away?
          No. He's making almost $200,000. I don't think he's in any hurry. If he was, he'd have called it after last year.

Comment

No. He's making almost $200,000. I don't think he's in any hurry. If he was, he'd have called it after last year.
            I'm just wondering at this point how many slogging seasons he's willing to endure before he becomes an everyday golfer in Florida.

Comment

I'm just wondering at this point how many slogging seasons he's willing to endure before he becomes an everyday golfer in Florida.
              He's won four PSAC titles in a row. He was due for a dud.

It's here.
              Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 11-17-2023, 08:22 AM.

Comment

It's here.
                The season is long. You don't know where the PSAC stands at this point. Don't give up on them yet.

Comment

It's here.
                  Walsh is a very good program from a solid hoop League.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

The season is long. You don't know where the PSAC stands at this point. Don't give up on them yet.
                    Yeah. I know it's not the IUP team you guys are used to, but it still looks pretty good to a lot of the rest of us. They're going to be a big load for Ship to try and handle.

Comment

I do have a hunch this is it for him. It’s hard to walk away and it may be why he didn’t after last season because that would have been the time. I’m not sure how old Joe is but is he even retirement age? That may have something to do with it too. I know $200k is good money, but it’s not necessarily retire early money.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I do have a hunch this is it for him. It’s hard to walk away and it may be why he didn’t after last season because that would have been the time. I’m not sure how old Joe is but is he even retirement age? That may have something to do with it too. I know $200k is good money, but it’s not necessarily retire early money.
                        Joe is 64. I'd say he's within range.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post

If you can’t beat Seton Hill and Gannon, even without the starting quarterback, yikes on bikes.
                          And combine that with the coaching staff pi$$ing down their legs and blatantly losing the East Stroudsburg game and IUP is now sitting at home for the D-II playoffs.

Comment

• Watching several of these playoff games and realizing that in many ways, IUP isn’t even playing the same game as some of these top programs. Then there’s the stadiums. Other than maybe Charleston, all of the them are significantly better than The Mill. Even when IUP is a top 20 team, I’m not sure they’re really a top 20 team. I’m afraid the gap is big, and probably getting bigger. How did we end up here? Sobering.

On that depressing note…back to get my $20 worth!

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                              Watching several of these playoff games and realizing that in many ways, IUP isn’t even playing the same game as some of these top programs. Then there’s the stadiums. Other than maybe Charleston, all of the them are significantly better than The Mill. Even when IUP is a top 20 team, I’m not sure they’re really a top 20 team. I’m afraid the gap is big, and probably getting bigger. How did we end up here? Sobering.

On that depressing note…back to get my $20 worth!
                              They'll be back. Perhaps quickly.

Tort's going to have so many upperclassmen next year that even he and his buddies may have trouble screwing it up.

Driscoll also has Tort and staff enrolled in remedial elementary math in the second semester.

Joking aside, I do think they bounce back quick.

Comment

They'll be back. Perhaps quickly.

Tort's going to have so many upperclassmen next year that even he and his buddies may have trouble screwing it up.

Driscoll also has Tort and staff enrolled in remedial elementary math in the second semester.

Joking aside, I do think they bounce back quick.
                                Bounce back in terms of making the playoffs, that’s a possibility. Bounce back in terms of national prominence and competing for more than a regional title…I think that’s an island that looks further and further away each year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X