X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    The Home Office’s web site only has the 2023 schedule. No future schedules.
    Any help, SteveMurray ?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    The Home Office’s web site only has the 2023 schedule. No future schedules.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They do play them back to back. Again. Go to future schedules and you'll see it
    The Rock 24/25 indicate West opponents with a different order. In 24 Rock opens with Boro and 25 Cal. Tried to see if there was a pattern but it doesn’t look like it.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied

Where are u peeping the 2024/2025 schedules?. Rock is only info on this I could find.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by CUlater View Post

Deal…we may sneak that QB you had on campus out front underneath you as well.
    They've seen Clarion right?

:-)

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied

Double or nothing on the wings IUP gets him.
    Deal…we may sneak that QB you had on campus out front underneath you as well.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by CUlater View Post

Really liked him out of high school a couple years ago…I think he’ll sign with Clarion. Will be a nice add to the WR room
    Double or nothing on the wings IUP gets him.

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied
    IUP has offered former WVU WR Nick Maher (North Catholic).

Nice size at 6'2 and 210 lbs. He redshirted and then didn't play a whole lot this past year. Three years eligibility.
    Really liked him out of high school a couple years ago…I think he’ll sign with Clarion. Will be a nice add to the WR room

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

On top of it IUP didn't have a Week 1 game scheduled so they started camp a full week later than everybody else.
    I mentioned that too.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Maybe they did throw IUP the Covid offer but nobody takes that 3 days previous to the game day with no prep time. ESPECIALLY with all the unknowns at the time with Covid.
    Yeah that’s what I said but the response was we were too scared. It was pretty hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Maybe they did throw IUP the Covid offer but nobody takes that 3 days previous to the game day with no prep time. ESPECIALLY with all the unknowns at the time with Covid.
    On top of it IUP didn't have a Week 1 game scheduled so they started camp a full week later than everybody else.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It was accused that it was 10 years in a row recently that GV asked IUP and we were “too scared” to play them.

He’s also mocking IUP for not bowing down to their offer with a few days notice to play them when your team bailed out due to Covid. Who would take that?

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

We're not looking at the same schedules, then.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

I only see through 2023 on the Hone Office’s website. I hope the change it up and how crossovers are determined.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Maybe Matt can confirm - I recall it being talked about with some validation years ago. If so, I want to say there were logistical issues like dates, not IUP concerned about outcomes. Maybe Grand Valley wasn't paying a guarantee back then. Their deal with Edinboro was something like $60k for a 3 game series (2 games at Lubbers).
    It was accused that it was 10 years in a row recently that GV asked IUP and we were “too scared” to play them.

He’s also mocking IUP for not bowing down to their offer with a few days notice to play them when your team bailed out due to Covid. Who would take that?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X