X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'm not talking about them. I want to know how or why IUP looked that bad today. It was ugly. Looked dead.
    Well...I'd say that is coaching.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

They were mad they lost the Pee Sack Trophy to us.....I don't think Shepherd really respects IUP...and why should they as they have now marches into Indiana three times in the last four seasons and left with a win...two of them very convincingly. I bet in private they believe IUP does not deserve to be holding the $39.99 Pee Sack Trophy but it's ours and it counts towards the Dixon Trophy.
    I'm not talking about them. I want to know how or why IUP looked that bad today. It was ugly. Looked dead.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

They were mad they lost the Pee Sack Trophy to us.....I don't think Shepherd really respects IUP...and why should they as they have now marches into Indiana three times in the last four seasons and left with a win...two of them very convincingly. I bet in private they believe IUP does not deserve to be holding the $39.99 Pee Sack Trophy but it's ours and it counts towards the Dixon Trophy.
    We haven’t won a conference championship in like 7 years now. One thing with Bagent that he won’t have on his resume is any conference championships. Playoff success, makes it all the better. Hopefully they fare better in the semis this year.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied

I get losing. Shepherd is very good.

Losing like THAT, however, is inexcusable.

Question is how and why (I'm not talking about X's and O's). That game was over at 7-7.
    I honestly felt like Shepherd starting to find success rushing the football on its second scoring drive was huge.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Question is how and why (I'm not talking about X's and O's). That game was over at 7-7.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    I'll be the first to say it....

It's officially basketball season in Indiana!

Go Joe...bring it home this year!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Quitting in a game like this doesn't allow me to say it was still a great season.

It was okay...better than last year for sure. Nobody blocked a punt to win against us. So that was a start.

But playing like a dog in heat and putting your ass up in the air to take a pounding like they did today....not acceptable.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Going from an underwhelming 7-3 record with a West Division high of 17 All Conference players and no playoffs in 2021, to the success this year, I would call it a great season, but not quite a satisfied fan because how the entire team rapidly melted down at home today in the Super Region Championship. Have no issue with IUP losing to Shepherd, just the fashion they did.
    Quitting in a game like this doesn't allow me to say it was still a great season.

It was okay...better than last year for sure. Nobody blocked a punt to win against us. So that was a start.

But playing like a dog in heat and putting your ass up in the air to take a pounding like they did today....not acceptable.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

We were talking about the radio play-by-play.
    I imagine Jack Benedict had to thinking in his head "WTF is this" while announcing it.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

I watched it on my phone...had no issue. I wish I had......
    We were talking about the radio play-by-play.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    I’m not even going to attempt to unpack what we saw today, so I’ll ask a question. Here is IUP’s resume:
    • 10-2 Record
    • Defeated Slippery Rock, Shepherd, California, and Ashland
    • PSAC Champions
    • Earned #1 seed in SR1
    • SR1 Finalist
    The question is do you think this was a great season for IUP and are you satisfied as a fan?
    Going from an underwhelming 7-3 record with a West Division high of 17 All Conference players and no playoffs in 2021, to the success this year, I would call it a great season, but not quite a satisfied fan because how the entire team rapidly melted down at home today in the Super Region Championship. Have no issue with IUP losing to Shepherd, just the fashion they did.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

It does not appears to be. Just tried the link on the IUP Football schedule page, I keep getting a repetitive commercial.
    I watched it on my phone...had no issue. I wish I had......

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    I’m not even going to attempt to unpack what we saw today, so I’ll ask a question. Here is IUP’s resume:
    • 10-2 Record
    • PSAC Champions
    • Earned #1 seed in SR1
    • SR1 Finalist
    The question is do you think this was a great season for IUP and are you satisfied as a fan?
    It was good. It could have been better.

Call me when they get 1993 good.....

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Mrs. Lincoln, aside from that, did you enjoy the show?
    It kind of felt like that!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    • 10-2 Record
    • PSAC Champions
    • Earned #1 seed in SR1
    • SR1 Finalist
    Because of the ending, you can never call this a 'great' season. But, they had a pretty solid one.

It was a fun ride right up until the road ended and we went over the cliff.

Mrs. Lincoln, aside from that, did you enjoy the show?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X