X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

They weren’t the only team to lose a rematch game in the playoffs. 3-3 in final eight and one in the quarters WF over Delta….just sayin
    West Florida had the regular season game won and fumbled it away at the 1 yard line. Just stop!

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

This is the social media world now.

When you don't show up to play, when your fans don't show up at home in the Elite Eight, and you get bent over the bleachers and witch-slapped by a team you beat 21 days prior ... yeah, that stuff is going to happen.

There was so much wrong with Saturday from an IUP view it's hard to even discuss it all.
    They weren’t the only team to lose a rematch game in the playoffs. 3-3 in final eight and one in the quarters WF over Delta….just sayin

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Come on man, now you sound old. I'm not saying I condone it, but that's just how it is the last decade and will continue to be. Every team, nearly every sport.
    This is the social media world now.

When you don't show up to play, when your fans don't show up at home in the Elite Eight, and you get bent over the bleachers and witch-slapped by a team you beat 21 days prior ... yeah, that stuff is going to happen.

There was so much wrong with Saturday from an IUP view it's hard to even discuss it all.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied

Very polite lol, Shepherd probably doesn't have anyone that would be in the rotation at IUP. They are JV compared to IUP basketball.
    Shepherd basketball is consistently mediocre. It would be nice to be a little better there.
    Last edited by Ram Tough; 12-08-2022, 12:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You don’t need to let people know you are good…but it’s always about revenge right?
    Come on man, now you sound old. I'm not saying I condone it, but that's just how it is the last decade and will continue to be. Every team, nearly every sport.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

They've only played twice in the modern era. IUP is 2-0.

But, to say it politely, those programs are on very different levels.
    Very polite lol, Shepherd probably doesn't have anyone that would be in the rotation at IUP. They are JV compared to IUP basketball.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

IUP has never lost to Taylor Swift U in men’s basketball correct?
    They've only played twice in the modern era. IUP is 2-0.

But, to say it politely, those programs are on very different levels.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Mr. All American punk, kid is good and lets people know it. Not the first, won't be the last.
    You don’t need to let people know you are good…but it’s always about revenge right?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

One-trick pony, yes, but if you're going to be a one-sport program it better be in football or men's basketball. They accomplish that aspect. I'm not sure many people realize the other sports actually exist.
    IUP has never lost to Taylor Swift U in men’s basketball correct?

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Not really I have called out IUP guys out in the past, I know a punk when I see one, been around the game a longgggggg time a #30 a PUNK…JUST SAYIN
    Mr. All American punk, kid is good and lets people know it. Not the first, won't be the last.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

lol 6-2!
    It’s all you have…you suck at everything else.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I believe that's called competition.
    In the old days. Now it's called the transfer portal.

I'm just saying if they bump a two-year starter out entering his junior year odds are very high he's taking the next bus out of town. Maybe that's not a bad thing.
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 12-08-2022, 11:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    IUP faced some really good QBs this year. In dry weather, they got lit up by them.

Good news is next year they will be facing many new QBs.

Ashland, ESU, Cal, SRU and Gannon will all have new starters after losing very talented and experienced starters.

No idea at Ship as they played several this year.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

Not technically. Somebody goes to the pine as a junior after starting two years. I'm thinking more who leaves via the portal after being demoted.
    I believe that's called competition.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Somebody would be technically bumped as a starter but it's not like there are only 5 DB's. They rotate players in and out so you need more than the starters. There are also things that work themselves out e.g. injuries, eligibility, etc. Plus, any of these guys could be moved to the offense, even if it's just for a year. I think the secondary has a lot of potential next year.
    Not technically. Somebody goes to the pine as a junior after starting two years. I'm thinking more who leaves via the portal after being demoted.
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 12-08-2022, 11:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X