Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIAA Non-Conference, Week 0, NEW OPPONENTS FOR ONCE!!!!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlexTheHAMMER View Post

This leaves Central Oklahoma as the only MIAA school yet to schedule a Week 0 game.
    Fixed it … I think?

Comment

• I can't find UCM's schedule for next year or even a mention of a week 0 game. If it's out there, where was it posted?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
        I can't find UCM's schedule for next year or even a mention of a week 0 game. If it's out there, where was it posted?
        The ones I know of are UNK, Pitt, NW, Hays, NSU, and ESU.(not even sure if these were all week 0, but tgey do all have at least 1 noncon lined up.)

Not sure about UCO, UCM, MSSU
        Last edited by Predatory Primates; 03-22-2024, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

The ones I know of are UNK, Pitt, NW, Hays, NSU, and ESU.(not even sure if these were all week 0, but tgey do all have at least 1 noncon lined up.)

Not sure about UCO, UCM, MSSU
          Missouri Southern Zero Week Opponent : https://mssulions.com/news/2024/2/8/...-opponent.aspx

Midwestern State University, member of the Lone Star Conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernLion76 View Post

Missouri Southern Zero Week Opponent : https://mssulions.com/news/2024/2/8/...-opponent.aspx

Midwestern State University, member of the Lone Star Conference.
            Nice!

Comment

• UCO and UCM

YOU ARE ON THE CLOCK!

Comment

UCO and UCM

YOU ARE ON THE CLOCK!
                I'll be under a rock asleep. It will be okay because I will still be back before anything is announced.
                Go Bronchos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                  I can't find UCM's schedule for next year or even a mention of a week 0 game. If it's out there, where was it posted?
                  Whoops. Did not have Central Missouri listed when I wrote up the list originally. My apologies

Comment

• Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post

I'll be under a rock asleep. It will be okay because I will still be back before anything is announced.
                    Pitt is the same way. They did a big reveal for the Ferris game, but haven't announced their replacement for NSU yet.

Comment

• I was told UCO and UTPB are playing in 25 and 26.

Comment

• Just close by the only teams in the RMAC and LSC left without a full non conference schedule:

RMAC:
                        Colorado Mesa 2: Rumored to be playing at Kingsville, Possible home game against Central Washington would make sense.
                        New Mexico Highlands 1: Possible return game against Western New Mexico at home.

LSC:
                        Kingsville needs 1, Western New Mexico 1, and Central Washington 2. See rumors above.

If above rumors are true that would only leave 1 game left with the LSC (Central Washington) to schedule.

Comment

• according to the Mississippi College website Mississippi hosts TAMU-Kingsville of S-14.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1 Jayhawk Fan View Post
                            according to the Mississippi College website Mississippi hosts TAMU-Kingsville of S-14.
                            Yeah I found that game and have it on the LSC board.

Been able to piece together other schedules by doing that.

Pretty confident Kingsville's other game is a home game with Mesa and Western New Mexico will play Highlands again.

Central Washington is a big mystery.

I have even checked out the FCS pages west of the Mississippi River and nothing.

Have a feeling they may do a FCS/NAIA combo for theirs.

Comment

Pitt is the same way. They did a big reveal for the Ferris game, but haven't announced their replacement for NSU yet.
                              Typical JJ bull$hit! Why all the secrecy? Just post the damn schedule!

Comment

• Pitt's schedule is out. Still looking for a week 4 opponent. Decided not having NSU and being maybe 9-1 was better than having NSU and maybe being 10-1...
                                I don't think that is the correct decision.
                                Win % is still the main driver. and having more wins is more meaningful than the schedule you play.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X