Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Jamestown be accepted into the NSIC?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

We could race next to snails - that would be interesting.
    Too bad that Howard Cosell is dead. I can just hear him shouting, "They are tearing up the track! Look at that escargot!"

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

Too bad that Howard Cosell is dead. I can just hear him shouting, "They are tearing up the track! Look at that escargot!"

LOL! That would be awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

Any news about Dakota St, Mayville & Valley City?
        Sorry, Laker: I have nothing new on those schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by badboyblynn View Post

Sorry, Laker: I have nothing new on those schools.
          Site visit announcement coming from NSIC for Dakota State in May is my prediction,

Comment

• Originally posted by oldyellaHer69 View Post
            Site visit announcement coming from NSIC for Dakota State in May is my prediction,
            Dakota State will announce their membership by hacking the NSIC website

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Allegedly

Comment

• Jimmies! https://www.uj.edu/news/here-comes-the-sun/

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Trojan bros better be careful about that. A fan of my DI team found that out the hard way...

https://www.onlineathens.com/story/n...y/15470479007/

It was even funnier cause we won Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate that year

Comment

• Originally posted by oldyellaHer69 View Post
                    This does sort of address the recruiting issues folks were discussing earlier, with the Dakotas being an overfished pond and all-- sounds like they're really hoping to amp up their Minnesota recruiting soon. With 7 other established D2 squads in the state to compete for recruits there (as well as realistically the other 5 Dakota teams), all of whom have the benefit of not being a recent NAIA callup though... Good luck with that

Comment

• Originally posted by Finchwidget View Post

This does sort of address the recruiting issues folks were discussing earlier, with the Dakotas being an overfished pond and all-- sounds like they're really hoping to amp up their Minnesota recruiting soon. With 7 other established D2 squads in the state to compete for recruits there (as well as realistically the other 5 Dakota teams), all of whom have the benefit of not being a recent NAIA callup though... Good luck with that
                      But, but, 500,000 views though!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Finchwidget View Post

I remember my Junior year getting letter from Jamestown, our family always jokes about the idiot 3rd cousins that moved to Jamestown, ND and then as soon as they could moved back to Minnesota. I laughed so hard and promptly threw it in the recycling bin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

But, but, 500,000 views though!!!!
                          Imagine if they knew there was nearly 2000 posts on a forum of people ****ting on them lol

Comment

• There's a thread on the PSAC board that is around 250 pages. We need to step it up.

How many more angles can we dissect this thing? Anymore hot takes?

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                              There's a thread on the PSAC board that is around 250 pages. We need to step it up.

How many more angles can we dissect this thing? Anymore hot takes?
                              I’ve mentioned it on here before, maybe not this thread though… I do enjoy the fact you can play blackjack in the bar in Jamestown (or maybe ND in general). Or at least the last time I was there, you could. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Imagine if they knew there was nearly 2000 posts on a forum of people ****ting on them lol
                                I'm sure that some of them do....players/coaches....per the lurkers we typically hear from when attending games and talking with coaches from different schools. There are so few spaces where D2 football gets discussed that more people are reading these forums than we could ever imagine. Only a small portion of the people who view the pages end up posting. People from Minot and USF were on here well before ever playing any games in the conference. So, if you think this discussion is occurring in a silo..it's not.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X