X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    The sun came up today. Hopefully we’re all feeling a little better.
    Nope, still pissed! Joe's refusal to play his best line up pisses me off. His line of BS that he sees these guys at practice everyday just irritates me. What happens at practice doesn't always translate to REAL GAME ACTION!!! KJ might be a good practice player but he sucks in REAL GAMES!!! Damir might suck in practice but he sure as hell looks way better than KJ in REAL GAME ACTION!!! I'd also be willing to bet Petteno would start to shoot better if he got to play the 3 spot where he belongs and then was actually allowed to shoot. Getting 6 broken up minutes won't get any player in a rhythm.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    The sun came up today. Hopefully we’re all feeling a little better.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Yikes
    My favorite part is when you leave a guard like Sean Dillon open at least 7 times.
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 02-22-2024, 05:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Praise Jesus and Praise KJ.

Amen
    Yikes

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

What’s the synopsis? I was not listening on the radio and didn’t hear his remarks.
    Praise Jesus and Praise KJ.

Amen

I'm actually glad they lost tonight.

I just feel bad for Ethan to go out in this sh!t show.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Joe's post game speech made me want to puke!
    What’s the synopsis? I was not listening on the radio and didn’t hear his remarks.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Why aren't you surprised? Is it because your head coach won't play his best team? What an embarrasment. Joe just lost to Seton Hill in the KCAC. Yes. Let's celebrate the Griffins. They were great.
    They are what they are given the way the head coach deploys and uses his roster. Pretty certain that’s very well established at this point. Not really sure what I should say.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Bobby Bowden. Joe Paterno. Joe Lombardi.

Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 02-22-2024, 05:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Why aren't you surprised? Is it because your head coach won't play his best team? What an embarrasment. Joe just lost to Seton Hill in the KCAC. Yes. Let's celebrate the Griffins. They were great.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

I tuned in as well from the hotel tonight. Wish I hadn’t lol…

All things considered, I like Seton Hill. They seem to be playing good basketball. They really gave Hurst fits on Saturday. I watched that game and they controlled much of it. I am
    not surprised by tonight’s result.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    How the F does your best rebounder never see the floor in a game that you're losing that stat?

How many times can KJ touch the ball and not hold onto it?

How many times can KJ dive on the floor and still be 8 feet away from the ball causing your team to get beat in transition?

I won't even talk about the foul situation at the end of the game. Christ, you didn't even foul to get to the dang bonus???
    Needed a rebounder.
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 02-22-2024, 05:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    How the F does your best rebounder never see the floor in a game that you're losing that stat?

How many times can KJ touch the ball and not hold onto it?

How many times can KJ dive on the floor and still be 8 feet away from the ball causing your team to get beat in transition?

I won't even talk about the foul situation at the end of the game. Christ, you didn't even foul to get to the dang bonus???

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I’m working out of town and will miss this one. I’ll have to watch the stream.
    I tuned in as well from the hotel tonight. Wish I hadn’t lol…

All things considered, I like Seton Hill. They seem to be playing good basketball. They really gave Hurst fits on Saturday. I watched that game and they controlled much of it. I am
    not surprised by tonight’s result.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Ugly
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 02-22-2024, 05:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Joe lost to Seton Hill

At home
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 02-22-2024, 05:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X