Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP1423
    replied
    Great effort by the team. Porterfield is a breath of fresh air in this no-loyalty Era. I wish him all the best. It was great watching him play all those games. He must be as great a young man as he is a basketball player.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Ethan was incredible. Playing 39:45 against that team and going for 35 points. What a career.

I really wish Petteno had another year. I think Joe will regret looking back how he was used.

Stewart played a great game Monday and I thought he was very good tonight. I think he'll be pretty solid next year paired with Garvin, Denzel and Dallis. That's a strong foursome of guards.

Joe was just a couple guys short tonight and still had a shot with 45 seconds left. That freaking banked in Gannon trey was a killer.

Obviously congratulations to Gannon. That's a very good, deep team. Going from 3-23 to this is unreal. Call it a hunch but I think an All-West final is looming.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Incredible effort. One player away.

Makes you wonder if Dallis was here.

Leave a comment:

• Scrub
    replied
    Heck of an effort. Great send-off game for Porterfield. Left it all out there.

Leave a comment:

• Scrub
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    They just need to find a way to make it a final possession game and try to steal a win..
    Got your wish. HUGE shot by Porterfield.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    Heck of an effort no matter how it ends up.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Love of God put Brooks in. Joe's boy is being murdered.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Petteno huge trey ... Get him going.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    It hasn’t been pretty but in reality, IUP is not in a bad position to start the second half. They just need to find a way to make it a final possession game and try to steal a win. The could have been blown out of the building but somehow they’re back in it.
    Consider they are playing 4 on 10
    IUP only has a couple guys who can score.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    It hasn’t been pretty but in reality, IUP is not in a bad position to start the second half. They just need to find a way to make it a final possession game and try to steal a win. The could have been blown out of the building but somehow they’re back in it.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Sarp and KJ are getting destroyed. This isn't their type of game. Joe needs to get a little creative with whom he is playing.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    Feels like a minor miracle only being down 7.
    Looked like it was gonna get ugly. Joe is probably pleased with 7 at the break.

GU has some foul issues.

I'd sure love to have two more guards.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    Feels like a minor miracle only being down 7.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP1423 View Post
    Not a good start
    Joe has the worst press break in the history of basketball. They are so slow getting the ball in.

Leave a comment:

• IUP1423
    replied
    Not a good start

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X