• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Re: Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    ICH ... get to know the name Marko Krivacevic.

He's special.
    Then that would be a change. Every year it seems to be more of the same. You guys talk them up. The pundits and pollsters rate them up. By the time March comes around the ship is full of water and ready to sink from an overly ambitious schedule and a complete lack of any kind of quality of depth. I'll be surprised if things go any different this year to be honest.

But in fairness---Bravado's two national title game teams did seem to come a bit out of nowhere to make such runs. Time will tell. I'm expecting more of the same to be honest.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    Why? Shouldn't a team with such lofty rankings/expectations have at least advanced to the NCAA playoffs the year or two before. I just don't see it.

-
    ICH ... get to know the name Marko Krivacevic.

He's special.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    I'm excited for this coming season!!!
    Why? Shouldn't a team with such lofty rankings/expectations have at least advanced to the NCAA playoffs the year or two before. I just don't see it.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

They and the players don't read this board, remember.
    In my 15 years plus of posting about IUP/PSAC sports I have drawn countless reactions from coaches, players, parents and fans. It's what I do. I don't really care about anything else.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

I'm excited for this coming season!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    Perhaps it was just a moment of self-reflection.

And a big shout out to the members of the IUP athletic department who are reading this post. We love what you guys do.
    They and the players don't read this board, remember.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

They posted a video getting off the bus at Rupp on Twitter. Dante looked fine (no casts or limping or anything). Looks like nothing but a rumor.
    Perhaps it was just a moment of self-reflection.

And a big shout out to the members of the IUP athletic department who are reading this post. We love what you guys do.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

They posted a video getting off the bus at Rupp on Twitter. Dante looked fine (no casts or limping or anything). Looks like nothing but a rumor.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

They beat Morehead State.

Nice.

Leave a comment:

• hawks16
    replied

So who would have thought IUP would be returning from its trip to Kentucky with a win under its belt?

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied

Originally posted by IUPTrackMan View Post
    Last edited by boatcapt; 10-31-2018, 11:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPTrackMan
    replied

Miami Herald coverage of IUP MBB

http://amp.miamiherald.com/sports/co...220886660.html

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

They put out a cool video from a practice. I think they were hazing Chuckie Humphries a bit. Cobo was taking him to school. Lol. Defending Cobo, Willem and Krivacevic is going to be a major challenge at the D2 level.

Morehead will be a good scrimmage. Preston Spradlin is going to do well there. That was his first year last year. He's certainly an up-and-comer in the coaching ranks.

On a side note I'm hearing some good things about Andras Danscecs. He's not your typical true freshman. He's played on some U-18 national teams, etc.
    The Andras things sounds good. A possible legit 4th guard is needed. Where is this video???

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

They put out a cool video from a practice. I think they were hazing Chuckie Humphries a bit. Cobo was taking him to school. Lol. Defending Cobo, Willem and Krivacevic is going to be a major challenge at the D2 level.

Morehead will be a good scrimmage. Preston Spradlin is going to do well there. That was his first year last year. He's certainly an up-and-comer in the coaching ranks.

On a side note I'm hearing some good things about Andras Danscecs. He's not your typical true freshman. He's played on some U-18 national teams, etc.

Leave a comment:

• hawks16
    replied

Travel week! IUP is scrimmaging Morehead State, where Dom Lombardi is an assistant coach. They were 8-21 last year. Solely on size, IUP probably matches up evenly. Then Friday is the big (!) game in Lexington.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X