Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Most people do learn along the way. Those that don't generally suffer consequences sooner or later. "Consequenced?"
    So it's ok to not get a consequence for poor behavior. Noted, guess people can do whatever the heck they want and get away with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

So it's ok to not get a consequence for poor behavior. Noted, guess people can do whatever the heck they want and get away with it.
      I was a little skeptical this year when the KCAC changed its alcohol policy (i.e. you can take drinks to your seats).

Luckily, there haven't been any issues yet. Although, I will say it has livened the place up.

Now, you act like the Clarion fools at the KCAC ... your a$$es would be ejected within minutes.

Comment

Didn't say that. My original post was not to let stupid kids get under your skin. Obviously you have. If I read the account of the incident correctly, apparently several students were directed to get out of the gym, so apparently there were consequences. How many times have I read on these boards about how they don't party at IUP and other schools like they used to, and which school is the best party school. One consequence of being the best party school is that you sometimes have drunken fools raising hell hither and yon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

You're the same person you were at 19 or 20? I'm sure glad I'm not.
          I didn’t curse at visiting teams or their fans when I was 19 and 20. I mean it would be like beating a dead horse after IUP ran them off the old goat pasture field at Miller…and we sucked at basketball back then.

Comment

They break out tomorrow and put up a crooked number against a terrile Boro team! I'm calling it now!

They need to just come out and smash some of these teams in the first 10 minutes. The KCAC is a daunting venue when it's packed (as it will be tonight).

Joe's teams are famous for giving these types of teams hope. Once a team starts to believe in themselves ... a lot of strange crap can start to happen -- as we just saw transpire in Clarion.

Hopefully we look back at this little funk and say it was the best thing that could have happened to them. They are 24-1 -- and I'm still not convinced they played to win in the game they lost. Well, those on the court played to win. I'm not sure they were put in the best position to win. Put it that way.

IUP's best offense this year -- BY FAR -- is its defense. I'm still not sure what this current teams' actual offensive identity is.

But, I can tell you this: If they don't get rid of the ugly streetball crap, this season is going to end much faster than many with the crimson sunglasses care to admit.

Comment

• I love Dave Morris. We’re not yet four minutes into this game and he’s thrown up five 3 pt attempts. He hit the first. Hasn’t come close since. They need to start operating differently. Work it inside. Use Brooks and Tomiwa. These jumps shots aren’t falling. And they haven’t for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                I love Dave Morris. We’re not yet four minutes into this game and he’s thrown up five 3 pt attempts. He hit the first. Hasn’t come close since. They need to start operating differently. Work it inside. Use Brooks and Tomiwa. These jumps shots aren’t falling. And they haven’t for a while.
                He’s 2/4 from three. What are you talking about? Jones is 0/4. Is that who you’re talking about?

Comment

He’s 2/4 from three. What are you talking about? Jones is 0/4. Is that who you’re talking about?
                  This 'team' won't last long when the lights get bright. Playing these dregs just fools most people. This team isn't very good. It could be. But, it isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

This 'team' won't last long when the lights get bright. Playing these dregs just fools most people. This team isn't very good. It could be. But, it isn't.
                    This team has not got one ounce better since Jan 1.

Street ball Shawndale kills the offense

KJ blows!

Comment

It was the combination of the two early. I got blinded by Morris not coming close two straight on one possession.

This team is a terrible jump shooting team.

Comment

I agree. They feel “boring” to watch. Offense feels predictable. Offense feels “off.” There was flow 6 weeks ago. Not exactly sure what happened here.

Comment

• This squad just has the look of a tired unit. I do not know if they peaked too early or what. But I feel as though this team has regressed.

These guys calling this game are concerned about the NABC polls and how only being up 6 looks. And they’re talking about resting starters and this game being meaningless. I’d like to teach through the tv and tell them that should they lose this game, they could end up playing in West Liberty in March. This team may not win the PSAC.

Comment

• EP couldn't get a night off. Had to bail them out. Not good.

Comment

This team has not got one ounce better since Jan 1.

Street ball Shawndale kills the offense

KJ blows!
                              A good team will blast them. The end is near.

Comment

EP couldn't get a night off. Had to bail them out. Not good.
                                He should’ve never been needed against that bum squad!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X