Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

We don't talk about it a lot but this women's game is a great one ... national-level game.

I have some question of how tested Tom's team actually is .... avg margin of victory near 29.

Comment

I'll warn you about Edinboro's feed. They have two fixed cameras from the top booth then pipe in the radio feed. Video quality isn't great either.

Comment

Better than nothing. I watched a bit of the Charleston at Boro game. The quality is what is ... I'm just glad they have something. It isn't any worse than Gannon's snapchat / Blair Witch feed. Golden89 needs to get that upgraded!

It's certainly the game of the day on the men's side. The rest of the games today are kind of blah.

IUP has to survive the big run. Boro is too talented at guard. It will happen. I look for Joe to get Cobo and Willem heavily involved early. Boro is going to have a mismatch at one guard spot. I assume Hutton and Malik will get Leggins. Glover gets Mason.

Hate to say this but this is a HUGE one for IUP. Both teams.

Cal returns to Seton Hill today. That was a thriller last year in Greensburg. Mercy at UPJ isn't a terrible game. Gannon should hang 30 on Clarion. Nothing real exciting in the East.

I could see Bloom giving ESU a game. Bloom is much better than people think. So is Lock Haven.

Comment

• Comment

When I was at IUP that was about the coolest movie out ... I think 1999. It was good the first time.

Comment

Alright at least that wasn't just me. Tried watching the Boro game the other night and had to turn it off. Reminded me of trying to watch something on Real Player using dial up.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                When I was at IUP that was about the coolest movie out ... I think 1999. It was good the first time.
                Yup, 1999. I saw it at the Regency Mall theatre. I was intrigued enough on how it was made with a small budget and that brought me in as much as the storyline. It was a good film. Really different.

-

Comment

This feed is awful. Wow.

But ... better than no feed.

Comment

Tom missing a lot of layups

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      Tom missing a lot of layups
                      The big center for edinboro has a lot to do it.

Comment

She's tough.

Comment

Nice win. Two very good teams.

Seton Hill ladies beat Cal, too.

Comment

Wonder if IUP can play a game this year and not have to make a dramatic comeback?

This team stinks in the first half.

Comment

IUP looks horrific on offense... bad turnovers, missed lay ups, poor shot selection!

Comment

• Feels like my eyes were just dilated watching this feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X