Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PSAC WEST

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    LOL ... I actually thought you were going to comment on Golden89's post about the score being 22-11 at halftime. That's the score at the first media timeout in the MEC.
    Thought about it but then I thought 22-11, at the half, MUST be a typo!!! Looks like both teams played OUTSTANDING defense!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
      What conference is Gannon in? Which conference was the team that scored 43 points from? What conference was the team that scored 43 points and lost by 7 from?

Comment

OK...My bad! Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll try harder getting my PSAC insult timing squared away!!!

Comment

OK...My bad! Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll try harder getting my PSAC insult timing squared away!!!
          No worries! Glad my critique was helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
            No worries! Glad my critique was helpful.
            It is early in the season and I didn't play any tough out of conference games so I'm not in form yet!!!

Comment

ONLY in a Reilly / Manchel game can you score 43 points and lose by only 7 points!!!
              This is more accurate!

Comment

Mason Mraz, assumed to be Clarion's star, hasn't appeared in a single box score yet.

Is he injured or no longer there?

Comment

The EAST put a 6 win beating on the West yesterday. The West got just two wins (IUP and UPJ).

Today may not be much different.

UPJ at Ship is a great game.

IUP better not sleep on Millersville ... they have some players and also blew out Cal yesterday. Senior Marcus Adkinson could start for almost every team in the league.

Comment

At least the west is still dominant in WBB.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                      At least the west is still dominant in WBB.
                      I don't really get bogged down in the east vs west thing. I only really care what one team does. I don't cheer against the others (well, a few perhaps).

Ideally you love a day like yesterday when 6 teams in your division start 0-1 in league play.

I count losses. The closer they get to 8-9 losses the sooner they are eliminated.

Comment

Ladies-wise ... yeah, the West is on a whole different level. The Big 3 in the West are legitimate national-level programs.

IUP called the dogs off early yesterday and still beat Kutztown by 40 points.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          Ladies-wise ... yeah, the West is on a whole different level. The Big 3 in the West are legitimate national-level programs.

IUP called the dogs off early yesterday and still beat Kutztown by 40 points.
                          Down goes Edinboro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                            Down goes Edinboro.
                            Wow. Big win for Bloom. Rough weekend for the Boro.

Comment

Shippensburg 76 UPJ 71

IUP 74 Millersville 73

West Chester 91 California 64

Mercyhurst 80 Lock Haven 62

Kutztown 87 Clarion 70

Gannon 70 Mansfield 62

Edinboro 97 Bloomsburg 94 (OT)
                              Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 12-02-2018, 04:21 PM.

Comment

UPDATED STANDINGS

EAST

Shippensburg (2-0, 8-0) - Tough week looms with trips to a hostile Bowie State and a Saturday night in Indiana
                                West Chester (2-0, 5-3) - Rams have recovered from the 0-2 start. Smoked Cal and Boro by 78 combined points this past weekend.
                                East Stroudsburg (1-0, 4-2) - Big test tonight with a physical Slippery Rock
                                Kutztown (1-1, 5-3) - Bears get up for big games ... have looked blah in others. Lot of talent.
                                Bloomsburg (1-1, 3-3) - Three straight on the road: Mercyhurst, Cal, SRU
                                Millersville (1-1, 4-4) - Road trip to Seton Hill and Clarion this week ... should win both easily.
                                Lock Haven (1-1, 2-3) - Four straight on road. None will be easy.
                                Mansfield (0-2, 1-5) - Two winnable games this week. Felician at home and at Clarion.

WEST

IUP (2-0, 8-0) - Wanted a road test ... got two of them. Lots to practice this week prior to the Saturday night showdown with Shippensburg.
                                Mercyhurst (1-1, 5-1) - Disappointing visit to ESU. Bloomsburg and Kutztown visit Erie this week.
                                UPJ (1-1, 5-3) - Huge comeback at Shippensburg fell short. Big home game with Kutztown up next.
                                Edinboro (1-1, 3-3) - Nice bounce back after the WCU massacre. ESU visits McComb this Saturday in first of four straight home games.
                                Gannon (1-1, 3-4) - There are some issues in the Hammermill. Best get worked out quick. Next week starts brutal 4-game stretch.
                                SRU (0-0, 2-4) - ESU and WCU this week. Time to sink or swim.
                                Seton Hill (0-1, 1-5) - Griffins have been mostly competitive in losses. Lack of defense and size going to be major problem in West play.
                                Clarion (0-2, 1-4) - Golden Eagles season may get ugly real quick
                                California (0-2, 1-5) - Brutal road trip for the Vulcans about to get worse. Tommy Bolte awaits.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X