X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post

No, your not missing a thing all the private school bashers are out in force. If it was at public school it would have been " a mostly
    peaceful demonstration " but bec it was at Gannon its a J6 offense.
    I bet you graduated from Cathedral Prep too. A lot of those backers think the same way! So dumb!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

No, your not missing a thing all the private school bashers are out in force. If it was at public school it would have been " a mostly
    So you’re making this a public vs private issue. You sir are as big of a jackass as the track suits at the end of the bench. What those Gannon players did there was bush league. That was the culminating event of their year based on their actions all season. Jefferson let those “players” harass other teams all year and it escalated to that incident bc he has no control over that program.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied

Congratulations. You’re THAT guy. Sheesh.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied

Yeah, people who attend private schools would never bash public schools. LMAO.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

No. He was a jacka$$. Public or private. End of story.

Leave a comment:

• Sec10-A-14
    replied
    Originally posted by gman16506 View Post

Thought the guilty party was a freshman guard named Erik Jarecki from New York City. Or am I missing something here?

Leave a comment:

• Sec10-A-14
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

There's no way that shouldn't have been an ejection and technical foul. It was right in front of the official, too. Gannon's lawn ornaments in street clothes are very mouthy during games. But, reaching out and grabbing a player on the court is horrendous.
    Not condoning anyone's action here. I do recall ( @ 8yrs ago) a men's BB game GU at SRU I attended, where SRU football players were all sitting 1st row court level. GU was ahead by a few points & GU had ball in, in front of the FB players. Animals they were calling 1 of the coaches Baldy etc. They actually reached out & tugged at the GU players shorts, on the 3rd time the ref finally said something. SRU's coach had to talk with them. No-one had to leave & no penalty. A shameful event as well was Gannon's.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
    Was there anything said as to why Kent came off bench and only played 13 mins?
    I think that was KJ strategy when they knew Porterfield wasn't going to play.

It worked for a bit.

Once 33 was in foul trouble the game was over.

Leave a comment:

• bballfan03
    replied
    Was there anything said as to why Kent came off bench and only played 13 mins?

Leave a comment:

• bballfan03
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    What a joke, Ike Herster's punk ass traveled with the team. Suspension my ass!!! .
    It wasn't Herster. It was Jordan Martin. He wasn't on bench vs Rock

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Big win for ESU today over Ship to give themselves hope for hosting the PSAC tourney. It’s going to be an interesting finish over there.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPTrackMan View Post
    I don’t attend games featuring Seton Hill very often. I guess I’m more intrigued by the traditional teams. But I went to SRU today and Seton Hill came to play. Plenty of defensive energy in their zone. Offensively they took it to the hoop and generated points with a variety of isolation moves in traffic. Seton Hill is a very overachieving team. Their coach handled himself very well (positive feedback, encouraging, didn’t get caught up with referees, and just coached his guys flawlessly). I don’t know how far they can go but I think they might have the tie breaker right now bs SRU for a home playoff game.

I know I’m a broken record but The Rock appears to have better raw talent but they just aren’t together. Britt was rough again today from three and really can’t control the game. This is the Rock’s 3rd home loss in a row. Today there was actually a bat flying around Morrow Fieldhouse during the game. Maybe it’s haunted.
    Seton Hill is good. PG is a punk but a good player. They could pull an upset in the conference tournament.

Tabby should be a LB not a guard.
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 02-05-2023, 07:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPTrackMan
    replied
    I don’t attend games featuring Seton Hill very often. I guess I’m more intrigued by the traditional teams. But I went to SRU today and Seton Hill came to play. Plenty of defensive energy in their zone. Offensively they took it to the hoop and generated points with a variety of isolation moves in traffic. Seton Hill is a very overachieving team. Their coach handled himself very well (positive feedback, encouraging, didn’t get caught up with referees, and just coached his guys flawlessly). I don’t know how far they can go but I think they might have the tie breaker right now bs SRU for a home playoff game.

I know I’m a broken record but The Rock appears to have better raw talent but they just aren’t together. Britt was rough again today from three and really can’t control the game. This is the Rock’s 3rd home loss in a row. Today there was actually a bat flying around Morrow Fieldhouse during the game. Maybe it’s haunted.

Leave a comment:

• gman16506
    replied
    What a joke, Ike Herster's punk ass traveled with the team. Suspension my ass!!! .
    Thought the guilty party was a freshman guard named Erik Jarecki from New York City. Or am I missing something here?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    He'll 'get his' slice of pizza on the way home.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X