Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP Football 2019

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    Do you know I have never been in the Valley Dairy? You would think I would have gone in there once since 1984. Is is better than the Park N Eat?
    I remember 2 Valley Dairies. Of course, there was the one out on 286 in front of what used to be Hills Dept. Store ( shows my age there). Then there was the one on the side of Leininger Hall, across from Elkin, and below the radio station. Was more of just an ice cream place/deli. Not a sit down restaurant. Can any of you Indiana old-timers verify that. It was a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Number83 View Post
      VIA of IUP Twitter: Something new is coming 6/26.

https://twitter.com/IUPCrimsonHawk/s...61830321381377

Begin wild speculating in 3...2...1...
      Going the boring route...new uniforms or helmet?

Comment

Originally posted by Number83 View Post
        VIA of IUP Twitter: Something new is coming 6/26.

https://twitter.com/IUPCrimsonHawk/s...61830321381377

Begin wild speculating in 3...2...1...
        IUP has entered into an agreement with the University of Western Ontario to play half of their home games north of the border in London, Ontario, Canada. Kick off time for the transnational encounters will be 7pm. Bundle up, eh.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
          Going the boring route...new uniforms or helmet?
          You're getting closer.

Comment

New apparel contract.

Comment

I was told by an IUP admin that new branding and logos are on the way. Maybe the contract/uniforms are part of the roll out?

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                I was told by an IUP admin that new branding and logos are on the way. Maybe the contract/uniforms are part of the roll out?
                I guess this is the new marketing tactic. Get ready. Something big is coming on Wednesday. Gets you warmed up for it. As opposed to just announcing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Can we have one logo for the whole school. Time to retire the 1986 rat maze that was ripped off from Temple.

Comment

Can we have one logo for the whole school. Time to retire the 1986 rat maze that was ripped off from Temple.
                    Gotta keep stuff fresh ... so we can keep buying the latest and greatest $95 polo shirts in the book store.

Comment

That IUP admin's assumption will leave you disappointed. 1980s and 1990s IUP purists will be happy (no the teams aren't going back to Indians).

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                        That IUP admin's assumption will leave you disappointed. 1980s and 1990s IUP purists will be happy (no the teams aren't going back to Indians).
                        Are they changing the name of the school?

tIUP?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          New apparel contract.

Comment

I thought they were with Nike. I agree, I like the modern IUP Logo, and even the matte grey helmets. Everything else needs a refresh.

Comment

Its my understanding that they're going back to the Temple-esque maroon IUP pipe logo without the wavy banner thing, the soaring hawk silhouette, or the modern IUP used in athletics.

Comment

Bravado Joe has nicer practice uniforms than the football team has game uniforms.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X