Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Its my understanding that they're going back to the Temple-esque maroon IUP pipe logo without the wavy banner thing, the soaring hawk silhouette, or the modern IUP used in athletics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number83 View Post
      I thought they were with Nike. I agree, I like the modern IUP Logo, and even the matte grey helmets. Everything else needs a refresh.

Comment

• Re: IUP Football 2019

Originally posted by Number83 View Post
        I thought they were with Nike. I agree, I like the modern IUP Logo, and even the matte grey helmets. Everything else needs a refresh.
        At least with the football team IUP has been wearing Nike gear since the 2015 season.

Comment

Contract is for athletic equipment - not a campuswide contract like Pepsi. Plus technically the bookstore at IUP is a separate entity from the university so they would be exempt. They could sell Coke products in there if they want.

Comment

• IUP Football 2019

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
            Contract is for athletic equipment - not a campuswide contract like Pepsi. Plus technically the bookstore at IUP is a separate entity from the university so they would be exempt. They could sell Coke products in there if they want.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
              Although I like the one on the court at the KCAC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Even though pretty much everyone hated just about everything from the Lou Tepper era--- those helmets (forget the year) that featured the Hawk head I suppose could have worked out but they needed good unis to complement them. He had some bad jerseys and trousers to go with it at that time. Plus the losing.

-

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                Its my understanding that they're going back to the Temple-esque maroon IUP pipe logo without the wavy banner thing, the soaring hawk silhouette, or the modern IUP used in athletics.
                Sounds like a winner to me! :good:

Get back to the classic look. Stripes on the helmets and the trousers. The old jerseys. The shiny silver helmet instead of the matte grey although it is not that bad.

A change is needed.

-

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                  That IUP admin's assumption will leave you disappointed. 1980s and 1990s IUP purists will be happy (no the teams aren't going back to Indians).

The lower case iup would be cool again!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                    The lower case iup would be cool again!
                    No way, dude! That looked truly awful in my opinion. I'm just glad that I was never a student there when they used that one. I like the rat maze thingy. It looks cool.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                      No way, dude! That looked truly awful in my opinion. I'm just glad that I was never a student there when they used that one. I like the rat maze thingy. It looks cool.

-
                      How about Crim$on Hawk$

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

-

It was unique. The rat Maze was a ripped off of Temple.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                            Not saying this is a horrible recruiting class, but for the areas IUP need to fill on the playing field this coming season I just don't believe they have any incoming freshmen that can be an impact there. However, the past few years IUP has had bad luck in the books and health wise. So if that happens again at the RB position, then I believe Adam Houser could make an impact Day One, like you stated.
                            I've said it already, but it bears repeating ... you guys are going to freakin' love Adam Houser come August. And this comes from someone who's seen him play close to 30 games. He was a state-level sprinter, has built himself up into a physical specimen, and is a grade-A individual to boot. An early admission to the Robert E. Cooks Honors College.

Check this out around the 15-second mark.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6585103...53c3099440734b

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                              I've said it already, but it bears repeating ... you guys are going to freakin' love Adam Houser come August. And this comes from someone who's seen him play close to 30 games. He was a state-level sprinter, has built himself up into a physical specimen, and is a grade-A individual to boot. An early admission to the Robert E. Cooks Honors College.

Check this out around the 15-second mark.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6585103...53c3099440734b
                              His first play on defense, loss of 4. That was horrendous form tackling. I get that he's fast but he needs technique also.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X