Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP Football 2019

What a bust ... was hoping they were officially making Ghostbusters the new fight song and Lady in Red the new alma mater.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      What a bust ... was hoping they were officially making Ghostbusters the new fight song and Lady in Red the new alma mater.
      The announcement about the announcement was actually more exciting than the announcement.

Comment

The announcement was lame, almost still born.

The contract, and surrounding hoopla over uniforms, leaves me nonplussed.

I would rather see improved and consistent on field performance than to put lipstick on a pig.

Waste of resources.

Just an opinion, not a sermon. Add to the Win columns, then I will be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
          His first play on defense, loss of 4. That was horrendous form tackling. I get that he's fast but he needs technique also.
          He's not gonna be a DB, dude.

Comment

• Comment

No doubt. Kids love that stuff.

This audience isn't going to rave about the decison. If we took a vote on here I think pulling the 1990 uniforms out of storage from the depths of the Field House would win out.

I'd be 100% for pumping in modern music during the game.

Get those sidelines going with Lil Uzi Vert, etc. I'm beyond done with that worthless band director. It's actually embarrassing.

The days of the team entering the stadium to Cherokee seem so long ago. That was an intimidating entrance. Wonder if they'd play the 90210 theme song? Maybe Michael Bolton. I gotta tell you ... I love his music.

Comment

VERY good point. I know of a few student-athletes that stated that what the recruiting schools wore played a part in their decision.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

This audience isn't going to rave about the decison. If we took a vote on here I think pulling the 1990 uniforms out of storage from the depths of the Field House would win out.

Get those sidelines going with Lil Uzi Vert, etc. I'm beyond done with that worthless band director. It's actually embarrassing.

The days of the team entering the stadium to Cherokee seem so long ago. That was an intimidating entrance. Wonder if they'd play the 90210 theme song? Maybe Michael Bolton. I gotta tell you ... I love his music.
                  PLEASE do NOT get me started on this! This plays a part in the attendance AFTER the season opener.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You might be talking a little too loud for the get off my lawn crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                      I've said it already, but it bears repeating ... you guys are going to freakin' love Adam Houser come August. And this comes from someone who's seen him play close to 30 games. He was a state-level sprinter, has built himself up into a physical specimen, and is a grade-A individual to boot. An early admission to the Robert E. Cooks Honors College.

Check this out around the 15-second mark.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6585103...53c3099440734b
                      Yes, we all have seen Adam Houser and his highlights ( https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6585103...52420ee8b21f3a ). But if we see this kid on the field this Fall that means once again IUP had some injuries. I am sure he has a very bright future ahead, but I hope he does red shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                        He's not gonna be a DB, dude.
                        Ok DUDE!!! He's listed as a DB on the roster! DUDE!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR6SFchdI-0

Comment

https://youtu.be/DKhvgdW64OA

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                              You sir are a hater and I'm sure your volleyball coach should get paid the same as the football coach.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                                You sir are a hater and I'm sure your volleyball coach should get paid the same as the football coach.
                                Which tier?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X