Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP Ebbs View Post

you, sir, have a strange sense of humor.
    I really do. People just don't get me.

The PSAC needs to have Homer do his own weekly show live from Kier's basement. It would be just nuts!

-

Comment

• If you ever think this site gets intense ... follow along the boards of major programs during games. My goodness.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

The PSAC needs to have Homer do his own weekly show live from Kier's basement. It would be just nuts!

-
        Let me know when that happens so I can do something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

-
          I bet Kier gets picked off in the basement as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I bet Kier gets picked off in the basement as well.
            Homer sits in Kier's basement eating Doritos and watches Cal games on tape. Every few minutes he leaps out of his chair and exclaims "Jesus, picked off again!"

Kier is up in the kitchen and dies a little more each time he hears him.

Such is life as an alum of SCI-Mon Valley.

-

Comment

• I see Homer typing in the old D2 web site address over and over. Then yelling for meatloaf.

Luckily the Baltimore investment bankers are lost in cyber space. Being an IB in Charm City is kinda like being an actress in Saltsburg. Just sayin'

Comment

• Picture Day!

Team: Click image for larger version  Name:	Team.jfif Views:	0 Size:	52.1 KB ID:	414522

You guys can look up the rest IUPfootball on Twitter

Comment

• Are we to be alarmed Irvin Charles is not in any of the photos and wasn't in the scrimmage?

Comment

• Nice Bulk on the D-Line:

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      Are we to be alarmed Irvin Charles is not in any of the photos and wasn't in the scrimmage?
                      I don't think you can really be alarmed for a guy who from what I've read on here hasn't even practiced yet with the team. If he's not in compliance then he can't even practice right? Seems like WR is a deep position on IUP's team as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        I see Homer typing in the old D2 web site address over and over. Then yelling for meatloaf.

Luckily the Baltimore investment bankers are lost in cyber space. Being an IB in Charm City is kinda like being an actress in Saltsburg. Just sayin'
                        Legg Mason is headquartered in Downtown Baltimore. Is there a theater in Saltsburg?

Comment

• IUP getting some votes in the Pre-Season Coaches Top 25 Poll:

https://iupathletics.com/news/2019/8...p-25-poll.aspx

The Rock is 10th. West Chester is 22nd. IUP has 68 votes (10 votes out of 25th place), Cal with 19 votes, Kutztown and Shepherd each have 2 votes.

https://www.afca.com/valdosta-state-...s-top-25-poll/

Comment

• Originally posted by Number83 View Post
                            IUP getting some votes in the Pre-Season Coaches Top 25 Poll:

https://iupathletics.com/news/2019/8...p-25-poll.aspx

The Rock is 10th. West Chester is 22nd. IUP has 68 votes (10 votes out of 25th place), Cal with 19 votes, Kutztown and Shepherd each have 2 votes.

https://www.afca.com/valdosta-state-...s-top-25-poll/

IUP is ranked #27 with 68 votes and New Haven is ranked #29 with 65 votes.

Comment

• How many of last season's Top 5 in this poll even actually made the playoffs ... the answer may shock you.

Comment

• I'm glad that they have actual games to determine this stuff.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X