Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Number83 View Post

I'm not sure it ever went away. All of my sons paperwork for admissions had it. And several lTV commercials they are running on local Cable have it.
    It definitely went away and now it appears to be back. The IUP website has it. There has always been one official logo at a time for branding purposes.

Some of us remember when it was the 3 small case letters iup as in iupgroundhog. I can identify with that but I do hope they never bring it back.

Comment

• Sure. I guess a better clarification is that the rat maze logo is now the only logo for the university. No window dressing or add-ons. So that means the "banner" and "soaring hawk" versions are gone.

Last edited by Fightingscot82; 04-26-2024, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Brand Update: Launch Underway
        http://www.indianagazette.com
        www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• I was only commenting on the lettering design. I'm sure they will use it within different contexts.

Comment

• https://www.iup.edu/marcom/visual-guide/

Comment

• All about the merchandise ... gotta keep things fresh (or old).

I actually noticed it this weekend on a football poster at a restaurant 'uptown'.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                Yinz can tailgate now outside The Cig.

So now that the administration has done several things that were mentioned on here to improve attendance...the onus is now on the complainers to show up.

And some think they don't read this board.

This is a big step. I don't see a whole lot of issues from IUP's perspective. Generally, you won't have people bombed prior to noon kickoffs. You wouldn't think anyway. It should really make the whole game more of an 'event'. Now, you just have to make sure the students showing up to tailgate actually enter the stadium. It won't be long until they're selling beer inside Miller (like the basketball games). Easy money.

A lot of improvements have been done under the new ADs watch (whether he gets credit or not).

Nation is correct ... now the Yinzers have to show up and do their part.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I saw Houser the other day. He's a big dude. I can imagine by his junior year he'll be flattening people.
                  All work. The kid weighed about 140 as a sophomore, 165 as a junior and 190 as a senior. Serious weight-room time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

All work. The kid weighed about 140 as a sophomore, 165 as a junior and 190 as a senior. Serious weight-room time.
                    I believe you called it JrShooter by saying he will get some run. Just watch Coach Tort video. He pretty much stated the young man WILL play because he is ready. Could be that short yardage back IUP needs, especially there's a chance that Power 5 WR transfer may not be playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I believe you called it JrShooter by saying he will get some run. Just watch Coach Tort video. He pretty much stated the young man WILL play because he is ready. Could be that short yardage back IUP needs, especially there's a chance that Power 5 WR transfer may not be playing.
                      No mention of Irv from coach in the interview.

GregD basically says no Irv.

BUT Maxwell mentions Irv in his interview last week.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• I guess we shall see what happens during the 2nd scrimmage. Hopefully he's out there. If not, I guess they have to start game-planning without him.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

No mention of Irv from coach in the interview.

GregD basically says no Irv.

BUT Maxwell mentions Irv in his interview last week.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                          Correct. Maxwell dropped him by name a week ago. So .... what's the deal ?

Obviously something was off when he wasn't in the team photos (taken this past Sunday).

Historically they are quick to remove names from the roster. He's still on it.

That said I think we all know Greg doesn't post hyperbole.

Comment

• It is official. Irvin will not be on the roster for the 2019 season.
                            Returning to PSU and then will come back to IUP to play next season.
                            Someone else can provide the reasons if they want.
                            Not my place to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by GregD View Post
                              It is official. Irvin will not be on the roster for the 2019 season.
                              Returning to PSU and then will come back to IUP to play next season.
                              Someone else can provide the reasons if they want.
                              Not my place to do so.
                              Well, I can stop holding my breath. If Maxwell is as good as advertised he can flourish with the current receivers. Tort continues to rave over Brown, so with him, JoJo and Dom I think will make a good starting group.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Well, I can stop holding my breath. If Maxwell is as good as advertised he can flourish with the current receivers. Tort continues to rave over Brown, so with him, JoJo and Dom I think will make a good starting group.
                                I wouldn't hold your breath for next year, either. This will be the last we ever hear about him.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X