Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

You've got some good points, but think of the reasons players choose their schools in D2. Sometimes it's money, but usually they want to play where they know they will be part of a winning team and go to a school that has their major.

IUP lost one of its best tight ends because he wanted to change his major and IUP didn't have what he wanted. Sure, there are guys who go elsewhere because they think they will play more snaps somewhere else, but those aren't that common. I've heard of plenty of players over the years who had better offers from Gannon or Clarion or whoever, but they came to IUP because they knew at the very least they would be on a good team.

Ramart is actually the fifth straight D1 transfer QB has brought in, following Maxwell, Williams, Haslett, and Box.

Trivia: Who are the two non-transfer quarterbacks to start a game for IUP since 2010?
    Mike P. ....

And I'll have to think on the other.

Comment

You've got some good points, but think of the reasons players choose their schools in D2. Sometimes it's money, but usually they want to play where they know they will be part of a winning team and go to a school that has their major.

IUP lost one of its best tight ends because he wanted to change his major and IUP didn't have what he wanted. Sure, there are guys who go elsewhere because they think they will play more snaps somewhere else, but those aren't that common. I've heard of plenty of players over the years who had better offers from Gannon or Clarion or whoever, but they came to IUP because they knew at the very least they would be on a good team.

Ramart is actually the fifth straight D1 transfer QB has brought in, following Maxwell, Williams, Haslett, and Box.

[b]Trivia: Who are the two non-transfer quarterbacks to start a game for IUP since 2010?[b/]
      How about Pat Smith and Eddie $tockett?

Comment

• Isaiah Houser (Shippensburg High) is Twitter Official.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Mike P. ....
          Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
          Did I say two? I meant three. Lol. Those are the three.
          http://www.indianagazette.com
          www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

$tockett was $o money

Comment

Did I say two? I meant three. Lol. Those are the three.
              Okay, I forgot about Pietropola. Yup, he was an original recruit.

Comment

$tockett was $o money
                Ca$h on the barrel head!

It is an absolute travesty how the IUP QB situation was handled in 2014. It gave birth to what the IUPMonk would term as the IUP Angry Mob.

Curt perhaps had a moment or two of PTSD seeing the Orange Baboon Mob overrunning the Capitol a few weeks ago. He knew the IUP Angry Mob was out there. LOL.

Comment

Isaiah Houser (Shippensburg High) is Twitter Official.
                  140 pounds soaking wet, but if he puts on a few pounds, you have a receiver there. Great routes, great hands, high-points the ball. Adam's little brother, of course.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7329338...10070a30618029

Comment

$tockett was $o money
                    No. $tockett was not money. $tockett was mawhhhney. You gotta get the pronunciation right. You know, draw out the 'mawh' sound. The Angry Mob has been taking some much needed rest with the cancellation of the season. They'll be raring to go with the fall 2021 season. With the spare time, they did fix up the Fleming Street Apartment Tool shed and capture and transport the groundhog (not IUPgroundhog, a real groundhog) to the nearby State Game lands.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                      No. $tockett was not money. $tockett was mawhhhney. You gotta get the pronunciation right. You know, draw out the 'mawh' sound. The Angry Mob has been taking some much needed rest with the cancellation of the season. They'll be raring to go with the fall 2021 season. With the spare time, they did fix up the Fleming Street Apartment Tool shed and capture and transport the groundhog (not IUPgroundhog, a real groundhog) to the nearby State Game lands.
                      Yeah, thanks for qualifying that. It's been a while since I've been in Indiana "burrow."
                      Last edited by iupgroundhog; 01-23-2021, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• The body of a 27-year-old Philadelphia man was found by PennDot workers out in the bumpkins near Indiana.

This is going to be an interesting story.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Yeah, thanks for qualifying that. It's been a while since I've been in Indiana burrow.
                          Well ... Fall 2021 has potential for Angry Mob activity. We haven't had a QB controversy in a long time.

Comment

The body of a 27-year-old Philadelphia man was found by PennDot workers out in the bumpkins near Indiana.

This is going to be an interesting story.
                            I believe that was out in what they call West Wheatfield Township (not to be confused with East Wheatfield Township, which I assume is adjacent). I want to say that must be somewhere out by Armagh of the United school district. But not exactly sure. It would be Trump country without question.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

I believe that was out in what they call West Wheatfield Township (not to be confused with East Wheatfield Township, which I assume is adjacent). I want to say that must be somewhere out by Armagh of the United school district. But not exactly sure. It would be Trump country without question.

Comment

• Well, guys from Philly don't hang in West Wheatfield Twp. very often. Lol. Think Dukes of Hazard type of a place.

Indiana (IUP) is a major account, per se, for the Philly drug trade.
                                Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 01-24-2021, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X