Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I'm shocked, simply shocked, that drunken college students would do stupid things. If you want an interesting experience, try being the fans of the team playing Ohio State in Columbus and walking past the OSU fraternity row on the way to the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

I should have known you would turn the story into War & Peace. I do think you're the only one who cares. It really must have ruined your whole trip to the Poconos that day, Snowflake. Frank's son Curt ran it up here at ESU back in '16. IUP 73, ESU 42. Guess it runs in the family.
      Last edited by IUPNation; 11-19-2021, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Comment

Good question.

Comment

I would think either Kutztown or West Chester. Over the years, West Chester and East Stroud have typically been the powers in the East along with Bloomsburg, so I'd probably lean towards East Stroud's big rival being West Chester. I had mentioned Kutztown because they're probably the closest school geographically to ESU.
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
              Though we never know until the schedules are posted, is it fair to assume if two teams played last year they'll play again this year?
              In some cases, yes, though with the loss of the 2020 season it's hard to tell. I would think that some of the PSAC vs. NE-10 games from last season - particularly Kutztown vs. Assumption and Bloom vs Stonehill - would likely be back on the schedule. As I recall, the Rock-Wayne State game was the back-end of a home-and-home, but we'll see once the schedules start getting released early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                ESU has a Week 1 trip to Pleasantville NY in 2022. Sounds like a nice place.
                It's Westchester County ... that's all you need to know... lol

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

I would think either Kutztown or West Chester. Over the years, West Chester and East Stroud have typically been the powers in the East along with Bloomsburg, so I'd probably lean towards East Stroud's big rival being West Chester. I had mentioned Kutztown because they're probably the closest school geographically to ESU.
                  Ship has a lifetime series edge against every team currently in the Eastern Division except West Chester. Obviously, the power equation changes over the years, and Kutztown (and now Shepherd) have become teams you have to go through in the East. East Stroud had a good run in the early 2000s, but really hasn't been a power for a while.

Comment

I've been there before...

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Ship has a lifetime series edge against every team currently in the Eastern Division except West Chester. Obviously, the power equation changes over the years, and Kutztown (and now Shepherd) have become teams you have to go through in the East. East Stroud had a good run in the early 2000s, but really hasn't been a power for a while.
                      IUP has a winning record against everyone in the Pee Sack except effin Shepherd. That has to change. We must have it back to a Winning record vs everyone period.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

IUP has a winning record against everyone in the Pee Sack except effin Shepherd. That has to change. We must have it back to a Winning record vs everyone period.
                          If it helps, you're only 2 behind since Shepherd joined the PSAC.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

That's fine, but we were talking about the East.

Comment

DIII Montclair State in New Jersey has week 1 available in 22 and 23. That's worthy of consideration for a PSAC East team.

Comment

Does anyone know who Shepherd has Week 1 next season? I don't know if the series with Ohio Dominican is still continuing or if that was the end of that contract.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X