Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tdobson View Post
    Will Brown and Stewart play for IUP?
    Both are officially "questionable" per Tort.

Comment

• This exact game drew 1,650 in 2017 to Miller Stadium.

Granted, it was a Round 2 rematch of a West Chester team IUP had throttled in the PSAC Championship two weeks prior. So, perhaps some found it unattractive. IUP went on to win, 44-10.

Tomorrow is a wild card. Campus is empty. It will be very nice for late November.

I'd love to see 3,500 (and all the parking lot boozers actually come in to the game).

I think that would be a strong gate based on the timing.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        This exact game drew 1,650 in 2017 to Miller Stadium.

Granted, it was a Round 2 rematch of a West Chester team IUP had throttled in the PSAC Championship two weeks prior. So, perhaps some found it unattractive. IUP went on to win, 44-10.

Tomorrow is a wild card. Campus is empty. It will be very nice for late November.

I'd love to see 3,500 (and all the parking lot boozers actually come in to the game).

Most of the parking lot boozers aren’t there for the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Most of the parking lot boozers aren’t there for the game.
          You don't go for the fights?

Comment

It doesn’t look like a Talking Ball Bro tailgate is happening. Pity.

Comment

I think it’s going to be a pretty light crowd tomorrow considering what’s at stake. The combination of the holiday weekend, students being away, and the first day of firearms deer season is going to have an impact. There’s probably also a skewed perception by some that IUP is the higher seed and will win this week, so they’ll just wait and come next week. Speaking of students being away, what about the band? Cheerleaders? I don’t remember what they did the last time this came up.

For whatever reason, smaller crowds tend to make more noise on the IUP side of things so maybe it will be a blessing. I bought my ticket on Wednesday and at that time I pretty much had my choice of row and seat number. I was hoping it was going to be harder than that.

Comment

• Ashland curious about iUP’s injuries. Coach Tortorella was not giving a lean one way or another as to whether your injured RB and WR will play Saturday. Anyone out there have a feel for their availability?

Comment

• Originally posted by eagler927 View Post
                  Ashland curious about iUP’s injuries. Coach Tortorella was not giving a lean one way or another as to whether your injured RB and WR will play Saturday. Anyone out there have a feel for their availability?
                  Your guess is as good as ours. “Questionable” is the official word as of a few days ago.

Comment

• Looking forward to attending my first game today since 2018. Weather should be terrific for a great game against a great Ashland team.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                      Looking forward to attending my first game today since 2018. Weather should be terrific for a great game against a great Ashland team.
                      Go to the Co-Op Store and get some IUP Gear. It gets the team pumped up when they look up into the bleachers.

Comment

• Good luck to IUP today. Would love to see an all-PSAC final.

Comment

Ashland curious about iUP’s injuries. Coach Tortorella was not giving a lean one way or another as to whether your injured RB and WR will play Saturday. Anyone out there have a feel for their availability?
                          I find it amazing that he can keep the status of these players secret.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I find it amazing that he can keep the status of these players secret.
                            Why? Happens all the time. They don't have to show their hand until warm-ups start.

Comment

If I was betting Brown will play and Stewart will not.

Comment

• Appears no band

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X