Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
    You don't want to know how the IUP Athletic Training staff acted when one of our trainers tried to assist one of the IUP players when they went down. Unbelievable the lack of class in that program. Normally training staffs work together to help injured athletes, but not last Saturday...
    Lol this is quite an act

Comment

You don't want to know how the IUP Athletic Training staff acted when one of our trainers tried to assist one of the IUP players when they went down. Unbelievable the lack of class in that program. Normally training staffs work together to help injured athletes, but not last Saturday...
      You're really making yourself look like a bigger clown by the second.

Comment

• 7-0 IUP. Offense of line looked great on that first drive. IUP definitely missed Stewart last week. He’s one of the best running backs in the entire region.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post
          7-0 IUP. Offense of line looked great on that first drive. IUP definitely missed Stewart last week. He’s one of the best running backs in the entire region.
          Easy, the Ship D-line isn't anywhere near as good. He had gaping holes compared to last week.

Comment

• 14-0 IUP. Off to a hot start.

Comment

• Ship D looks lost.

Of course, last weeks game started same way.

Comment

7-0 IUP. Offense of line looked great on that first drive. IUP definitely missed Stewart last week. He’s one of the best running backs in the entire region.
                Tort has a lot more troops this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

You're really making yourself look like a bigger clown by the second.
                  No more than IUP did last week. I've got no reason to make any of this stuff up...

Comment

Was it “the guy in the announcer booth is an *******”?

Well we know how rude ESU people are….I have nothing but a poor opinion about everything ESU. Denny ran up scores often over those 40 plus years on hapless opponents.

It started with an ignorant messsge across the scoreboard in 1991 because everyone in the booth were SORE LOSERS.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Was it “the guy in the announcer booth is an *******”?

Well we know how rude ESU people are….I have nothing but a poor opinion about everything ESU. Denny ran up scores often over those 40 plus years on hapless opponents.

It started with an ignorant messsge across the scoreboard in 1991 because everyone in the booth were SORE LOSERS.
                      Well I agree with you on this one Nation. This guy from ESU is a Clown.

Comment

No more than IUP did last week. I've got no reason to make any of this stuff up...
                        You still have not proved anything so as far as I'm concerned you are sore loser clown as usual.

Comment

• I saw that Houser #28 scored a TD early in the game. Does anyone know why he has not been in the game since than?

Comment

I saw that Houser #28 scored a TD early in the game. Does anyone know why he has not been in the game since than?
                            He looked like he hurt is leg on the run.

Comment

• Pick 6 IUP

Welcome back, Mr. Howard.

Comment

I saw that Houser #28 scored a TD early in the game. Does anyone know why he has not been in the game since than?
                                He's fragile.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X