Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are a lot of capital improvements that have been made to the IUP campus. Actually, a whole lot. Why can't they make improvements to the football stadium?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Baseball split today with No. 13 Seton Hill.

Big day.
      The did it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

There are a lot of capital improvements that have been made to the IUP campus. Actually, a whole lot. Why can't they make improvements to the football stadium?
        Not seen as a priority by the people who decide the budget & facilities planning. If the president doesn't attend games (and sit in the stands) at Miller but also doesn't attend games at other schools, he/she has no idea what is needed or what is lacking.

I do have to say, it used to be common for PASSHE presidents to attend away games, especially in the division. They would often sit in the president's box for the home school as a guest of the president. That tradition seems to have ended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Not seen as a priority by the people who decide the budget & facilities planning. If the president doesn't attend games (and sit in the stands) at Miller but also doesn't attend games at other schools, he/she has no idea what is needed or what is lacking.

I do have to say, it used to be common for PASSHE presidents to attend away games, especially in the division. They would often sit in the president's box for the home school as a guest of the president. That tradition seems to have ended.
          I have to imagine the bow tie goes to the games.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I have to imagine the bow tie goes to the games.
            Yes, President Titanic is at every (home) football and men's basketball game. And, if he can't see what condition Miller is in ... lol ... Lord, save us.

Comment

• I know this is the football board but this will be of interest to IUP sports fans. I also posted to the basketball board:

Armoni Foster has entered the transfer portal per his Twitter account.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                I know this is the football board but this will be of interest to IUP sports fans. I also posted to the basketball board:

Armoni Foster has entered the transfer portal per his Twitter account.
                Have fun playing at Seed #16 University and your one and done.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Have fun playing at Seed #16 University and your one and done.
                  He's testing the water. He will return to IUP if the right opportunity doesn't emerge.

Comment

He's testing the water. He will return to IUP if the right opportunity doesn't emerge.

Comment

• As much as I would like to see him stay, I believe in taking risks. He will graduate from IUP in a couple months, as I understand it. Change is good for all of us. On the other hand, him playing for IUP next year has some upside, as well. Based on what he wrote on Twitter, I think it's a weighty decision but it is his decision.

Comment

• As some names appear to be missing from the Spring roster -- likely for a variety of reasons (remaining eligibility, academics, etc.) -- what exactly is on the shopping list for this Spring/Summer?

Tort seems to do most of his transfer shopping in May/June.

The starting QB job is locked up, but what about the No. 2 spot?

Comment

As some names appear to be missing from the Spring roster -- likely for a variety of reasons (remaining eligibility, academics, etc.) -- what exactly is on the shopping list for this Spring/Summer?

I would think a WR to go with Duane Brown....unless they have 100% faith in Hilton Ridley as their #2.

Comment

As some names appear to be missing from the Spring roster -- likely for a variety of reasons (remaining eligibility, academics, etc.) -- what exactly is on the shopping list for this Spring/Summer?

I think a high impact Linebacker, to go along with Kelly. Maybe one of the 2s from last year will come on, but they have to be better there this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I would think a WR to go with Duane Brown....unless they have 100% faith in Hilton Ridley as their #2.

Comment

• What's the deal with Luke Hardy? Is he in the plans? He's a big target.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X