Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys need to stop stacking WR’s, another one on the books today. This might be the deepest WR room ive ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post
      You guys need to stop stacking WR’s, another one on the books today. This might be the deepest WR room ive ever seen.
      Forget about the WR from WF most likely a walk on as that room is over stacked. Rumor has it a mammoth OL has flipped like a burger and is headed to Miller Stadium. Not a HS kid but western PA ties. This individual is in addition to Concord and UVW cats. IUP OL should be a sight to see especially with the grade A coaching they receive. SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Forget about the WR from WF most likely a walk on as that room is over stacked. Rumor has it a mammoth OL has flipped like a burger and is headed to Miller Stadium. Not a HS kid but western PA ties. This individual is in addition to Concord and UVW cats. IUP OL should be a sight to see especially with the grade A coaching they receive. SMH.

WR they signed today is a big dude ... in the 6'3", 210 lb range. WF listed him as a TE.

Tort is workin' that portal.

Comment

• It's going to be a nightmare for opposing defensive coordinators. Most teams have one or two good cover guys, you're gonna need at least 3-4 to have a chance. Throw in a quality run game and it should be explosive.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

My favorite thing when I am at a game is to find that one random person near me who is checking the board on their phone in front of me. Then I start wondering... Is this _____? Or maybe that's ______?

Side note... EyeoftheHawk and I met this way. I was talking about the board and he turned around and introduced himself. I get why some people want to remain anonymous, but we're a small club of people with a devoted and unique interest. Should not be strangers in public. That goes for folks of other schools as well.
            Most people on here don't like one another in a cyber world let alone in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Not sure how the rest of the region/league is going to compete with IUP this year.

Comment

• Based on previous history, Shephard is always ready to compete.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

WR they signed today is a big dude ... in the 6'3", 210 lb range. WF listed him as a TE.

Tort is workin' that portal.
                  Seems to be adapting well to the brave new world of recruiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Perhaps somebody has connections for tickets to the Pittsburgh show next weekend lol
                    Just know that Heinz Field will be completely surrounded by her fans who can’t get in…so I’d stay away.

:-)
                    Last edited by IUPNation; 06-08-2023, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Seems to be adapting well to the brave new world of recruiting.
                      …and must have found a Frank level of revenue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Not sure how the rest of the region/league is going to compete with IUP this year.
                        LOL

Yeah ... I've heard that once or twice before.

Comment

Don’t the Swifties already have Bagent 2.0 in the pipeline?

Comment

At this point it’s NC or bust for this team…anything short is a failure

Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post

At this point it’s NC or bust for this team…anything short is a failure
                              Perhaps SR1 or bust.

That Final Four is a whole new ballgame (as the yearly SR1 beatings prove).

Comment

One or two injuries, which are bound to happen, and you will be doing some fist pumps behind your computer screen knowing the outlook of what you just said changed. Every time a team from IUP is hyped to this extent, they fail miserably. Get into the playoffs and go from there. I'm making no reservations for any weekend past the final week of the season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X