replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

So does he
    Good point.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Most kickers have a much higher % in FG's than IUP has on XP.
    So does he

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Tort wanted the wind first. Now he's into it next two Qtrs. Cross your fingers.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Missed XP

Lol
    Most kickers have a much higher % in FG's than IUP has on XP.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Missed XP

Lol

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    IUP D still in Slippery Rock

Good Lord

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied

Easy. Somebody will be soon telling you Tort is undefeated vs Clarion, Seton Hill and Mercyhurst.

He needs this one.
    I’m well aware…they will be fine today. Cal is as average as I’ve seen them the last 20 years. Just don’t let 12 beat you, they don’t have much else

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Regardless of today's outcome, this is the perfect season for IUP to lose to Edinboro or Gannon.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by CUlater View Post

Hey remember when I tried to explain the frustrations and short comings of this staff to you all over the last 5 years and you guys threw out all kinds of stats and winning percentages in their defense? Those were good times, glad to see we are all finally on the same page
    Easy. Somebody will be soon telling you Tort is undefeated vs Clarion, Seton Hill and Mercyhurst.

He needs this one.

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Agree with you IUPbigINDIANS ....because they do not have much help from their own coaching staff.
    Hey remember when I tried to explain the frustrations and short comings of this staff to you all over the last 5 years and you guys threw out all kinds of stats and winning percentages in their defense? Those were good times, glad to see we are all finally on the same page

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    It is sunny and dry but the wind will absolutely play a role. It's very windy right now in Indiana so the stadium 'funnel' will be in full effect. Throwing and punting toward the cemetery will be a key item.
    ​​​​​​
    I had a view of that cemetery for three years. My room at Oakland Hall faced it. A lot of crazy stuff happened on that hill at night.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    It is sunny and dry but the wind will absolutely play a role. It's very windy right now in Indiana so the stadium 'funnel' will be in full effect. Throwing and punting toward the cemetery will be a key item.
    ​​​​​​
    Probably means that QB Hunter will run more rather throw in the wind. Do or die game for IUP.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• DeepBallEnjoyer
    replied
    I’m hopeful they can piece together their first good game this season today. Happy homecoming and let’s go IUP!

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

​​​​​​I've tried to analyze every situation and scenerio about this game.

Five days later, I wouldn't bet this game with real money under any circumstance.

Would it shock me to finally see IUP look like IUP again and rough up the Viet Mon? No.

Would it shock me to see a crappy, hungover effort and IUP get blown out again? No.

My final assessment after a week of what-ifs:

The players have to win this game. Cal is going to out-coach them and out-scheme them. Cal will be better prepared in scouting and in the details. They are just a better-coached program.

But, IUP is deeper and has at least the same talent level (and is deeper).

IUP's OL has its hands full. If IUP were to win, they have to have their best game of the year (by a mile). Karst has to throw the ball away instead of forcing it. Throw it in the bleachers. Whatever.

I actually think IUP will win today. But, betting real coin on them, right now, wouldn't be a wise play.

​​​​​
    Agree with you IUPbigINDIANS ....because they do not have much help from their own coaching staff.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X