Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    This is how I hoped to see Dillard and Stewart step it up on the offensive end.
    They aren’t in early foul trouble which helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

They aren’t in early foul trouble which helps.
      KJ enters the game, and NDC goes on a run. Stop me if you heard this one before.

Comment

• Well we got one good half. Time for another nail biter.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

KJ enters the game, and NDC goes on a run. Stop me if you heard this one before.
          Nope! BigIndians and myself just text each other the same thing. I don’t understand how Joe doesn’t see it?

Comment

• Waldo is not ready for basketball at this level. Right now he’s a DIII player. How he’s getting more minutes than Brooks is mind boggling.

Comment

Waldo is not ready for basketball at this level. Right now he’s a DIII player. How he’s getting more minutes than Brooks is mind boggling.
              Waldo isn’t far off. He needs experience. KJ needs to go! Brooks should have that KJ minutes.

Comment

Nope! BigIndians and myself just text each other the same thing. I don’t understand how Joe doesn’t see it?
                The other problem with KJ in there is he can’t rebound. IUP is getting killed on the boards. He’s too slow to get where he needs to be and he’s not physical enough to make up for it. WHY IS BROOKS RIDING THE PINE?! It’s inexcusable.

Comment

Waldo isn’t far off. He needs experience. KJ needs to go! Brooks should have that KJ minutes.
                  Zero points and five fouls seems pretty far off, but yes, Brooks needs minutes from somewhere and getting a lot of KJ’s makes sense.

Comment

• If I were reading this board and not looking at the game I'd think IUP was losing by 15 points.

Comment

• Good win, especially after yesterday. Shooting still isn’t great. Rebounding is a C- right now. Way too many second chances given up.

The obvious but worth stating: Too much KJ. Not enough Brooks. Waldo looks lost. Clarke was obviously a solid addition and Petteno seems like the shooter IUP needed despite his awful debut yesterday. The bald white referee is horrid, per usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
                        If I were reading this board and not looking at the game I'd think IUP was losing by 15 points.
                        In case you haven’t noticed, we have some high expectations around here, LOL.

In all seriousness, IUP was very close to giving this game away. Luckily NDC went cold down the stretch and also had some calls go against them.

Comment

• The "4" spot is killing IUP. It sucks. No other way to say it.

Brooks played a productive two minutes. That's all.

It's a travesty. Joe needs to get his head out of his a$$

Comment

• Nice bounce back from yesterday. Clarke is going to be a better scorer at this level than I anticipated but he’s gotta shoot free throws better. Good to finally get something from Petteno after 3 rough halves. Damir Brooks gets an offensive putback for an and one and is never seen again. Puzzling. By the time PSAC play starts it seems trending toward him and Furtun only playing if fouls or injuries require them to. This is primarily a seven man team, for better or worse.

Comment

In case you haven’t noticed, we have some high expectations around here, LOL.

In all seriousness, IUP was very close to giving this game away. Luckily NDC went cold down the stretch and also had some calls go against them.
                              Notre Dame's biggest problem seemed to be that they had a couple of guys who were determined to dribble through the entire IUP offense much of the night. There were a lot of times it didn't work. It's usually not a good thing when players fall in love with bouncing the ball.

Comment

• A buddy of mine who is an adjunct this year at IUP said rumor is Brooks is in doghouse for missing some practices early on.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X