Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to the back up stream

Comment

• Well, this is better than the Concord stream at least.

Comment

• wtf is this back up BS???

Comment

• How embarrassing
          Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 11-17-2023, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• Joe needs to get his head out of his ass and put KJ on the bench!

Comment

• I’m not buying that Damir is in the doghouse. I just think Joe is gonna run his starters ragged and he legitimately believes KJ is his 6th best player. The other three will get token minutes here and there.

This is wild.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                I’m not buying that Damir is in the doghouse. I just think Joe is gonna run his starters ragged and he legitimately believes KJ is his 6th best player. The other three will get token minutes here and there.

This is wild.
                I'm leaning towards this (although I can't watch the game and see how bad this is). I think Joe's lost his fastball.

Comment

• This team sucks

Comment

• We were told addition by subtraction. I don't want anyone to tell me that Kyle Polce or Jaheim Bathea couldn't play on this team. People were saying Bathea was one of Joe's best high school recruits he ever landed.

I know the loss of Tomiwa was significant. So too was the scoring ability of Dave Morris and Shawndale. Although Jones had some baggage to his game.

All that said, they had far too much turnover, way too many new faces, and far too many unknowns. I'm not suggesting their season is "over," but I'm just not convinced this is a good team. I don't think they are particularly well coached right now either.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

I'm leaning towards this (although I can't watch the game and see how bad this is). I think Joe's lost his fastball.
                      Joe's not good this year

Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 11-17-2023, 05:17 AM.

Comment

We were told addition by subtraction. I don't want anyone to tell me that Kyle Polce or Jaheim Bathea couldn't play on this team. People were saying Bathea was one of Joe's best high school recruits he ever landed.

I know the loss of Tomiwa was significant. So too was the scoring ability of Dave Morris and Shawndale. Although Jones had some baggage to his game.

All that said, they had far too much turnover, way too many new faces, and far too many unknowns. I'm not suggesting their season is "over," but I'm just not convinced this is a good team. I don't think they are particularly well coached right now either.
                        That's what you get.

Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 11-24-2023, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully they watch the tape and change up personnel. I’m not going to say that’s going to happen, as history tells us otherwise, but insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That's bull****. Play like pansies and that's what you get.

Nepotism coach and here you are.
                            I think the better question is why does he move on from guys and bury guys too frequently. This is happening far too much. How does Jaheim Bathea go from being one of the best high school guards he ever recruited to playing in 3 games? Why does Kyle Polce show that he's one of the best shooters on the team, and then never see the floor? Why is that continuing to happen? I'm not saying those two guys make this team a Regional contender. There's a larger issue at play with Joe. I get KJ is the issue, but he's had questionable roster management for years now. How do you have significant front court issues and not play Damir Brooks?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That's bull****. Play like pansies and that's what you get.

Nepotism coach and here you are.
                              To be fair.. I'm just not sure how good any of these new faces are. I think Clarke can be good and score at this level. Maybe as starters and being the full workload guys, Stewart and Dillard aren't as great of a threat when they aren't spelling Jones and Morris (and yes they both scored tonight). It's fair to ask those questions. I don't think Joe's coached well from the limited I've seen and listened to, but I don't think anyone can argue that the talent is not the same level it's been.

Comment

I think the better question is why does he move on from guys and bury guys too frequently. This is happening far too much. How does Jaheim Bathea go from being one of the best high school guards he ever recruited to playing in 3 games? Why does Kyle Polce show that he's one of the best shooters on the team, and then never see the floor? Why is that continuing to happen? I'm not saying those two guys make this team a Regional contender. There's a larger issue at play with Joe. I get KJ is the issue, but he's had questionable roster management for years now. How do you have significant front court issues and not play Damir Brooks?

This 'may' be a .500 team.
                                Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 11-17-2023, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X