X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    These refs in the IUP game BLOW!!! Sleva can do whatever he wants.

He looks like he's taking a punch to the face every time somebody gets near him. Goodness. Somebody nominate that guy for an academy award.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Re: Iup basketball

Is Sleva Lebron??? Holy heck, you breath on Sleva it's a foul and he's allowed to run people over.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

These refs in the IUP game BLOW!!! Sleva can do whatever he wants.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

I can't make the first one ... maybe the last 10 minutes. Hopefully it's a good one.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

At the Palms today, based on your spreads, I'd take IUP -1.5 and Kutztown -6.5

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Wow I was thinking the same IUP spread ... good omen. Or we both have a little gambling degenerate in us.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Kutztown minus 6.5
    IUP minus 1.5

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Two teams with the big win streaks should fight for the title. Go iup and kutztown

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

BTW, can IUP fans actually find it in themselves to cheer for Gannon today? Go Knights ... let's get a West sweep today.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

It's going to be interesting to see if Mr. GQ Sleva gets the call everytime somebody breathes on him again today.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Every year when those First and Second Team awards come out I think back to watching some of those guys essentially grow up and develop over the years. Some of their transformations from freshman to senior, etc., ... just remarkable. Take Dogan at Gannon for example.

It always forces you to play a little 20/20 hindsight about recruiting, etc. Like, how did the West schools let Sleva get away to Shippensburg when he grew up in Pittsburgh? Again, hindsight. As I recall, Dale Clancey's only offer was from UPJ. Leahey was a very under the radar recruit, too. And, I've always wondered, how in the world did Joe find our favorite forward "Jacob Diazo" in the Canary Islands?

I have a feeling IUP's Malik Miller, while he's had his good and bad moments as a true freshman this year, is the star of the future in the PSAC. Once his confidence comes forward ... he just might be scary good.

Leave a comment:

• IUPAlumn91
    replied

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
    Also, I still find it humorous that six players make the first & second teams. They should get a technical for too many players on the court!
    How many games have you watched where the entire team plays at the same time lol...considering 12 players is about the average roster size, 6 first team and 6 second team makes sense to me.

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied

Not that I disagree, but for what award did Cottrell get snubbed? If it's second team all-PSAC, who would you have put him over? IUP got three players on the first & second teams.

Also, I still find it humorous that six players make the first & second teams. They should get a technical for too many players on the court!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Cobo named PSAC Athlete of the Year

Dante on First Team

Glover on second team

Joe named Coach of the Year in West

Snub of the Year ... Devon Cottrell
    Can't agree more about Cottrell. What a shame because he deserves some recognition for all he has done. His defense is bar none the best at center in the league!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Cobo named PSAC West Athlete of the Year

Dante on First Team

Glover on second team

Joe named Coach of the Year in West

Snub of the Year ... Devon Cottrell
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 03-02-2017, 07:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X