X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    We were told addition by subtraction. I don't want anyone to tell me that Kyle Polce or Jaheim Bathea couldn't play on this team. People were saying Bathea was one of Joe's best high school recruits he ever landed.

I know the loss of Tomiwa was significant. So too was the scoring ability of Dave Morris and Shawndale. Although Jones had some baggage to his game.

All that said, they had far too much turnover, way too many new faces, and far too many unknowns. I'm not suggesting their season is "over," but I'm just not convinced this is a good team. I don't think they are particularly well coached right now either.
    That's what you get.

Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 11-24-2023, 12:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

I'm leaning towards this (although I can't watch the game and see how bad this is). I think Joe's lost his fastball.
    Joe's not good this year

Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 11-17-2023, 05:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    We were told addition by subtraction. I don't want anyone to tell me that Kyle Polce or Jaheim Bathea couldn't play on this team. People were saying Bathea was one of Joe's best high school recruits he ever landed.

I know the loss of Tomiwa was significant. So too was the scoring ability of Dave Morris and Shawndale. Although Jones had some baggage to his game.

All that said, they had far too much turnover, way too many new faces, and far too many unknowns. I'm not suggesting their season is "over," but I'm just not convinced this is a good team. I don't think they are particularly well coached right now either.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    This team sucks

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    I’m not buying that Damir is in the doghouse. I just think Joe is gonna run his starters ragged and he legitimately believes KJ is his 6th best player. The other three will get token minutes here and there.

This is wild.
    I'm leaning towards this (although I can't watch the game and see how bad this is). I think Joe's lost his fastball.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    I’m not buying that Damir is in the doghouse. I just think Joe is gonna run his starters ragged and he legitimately believes KJ is his 6th best player. The other three will get token minutes here and there.

This is wild.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Joe needs to get his head out of his ass and put KJ on the bench!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

How embarrassing
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 11-17-2023, 05:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    wtf is this back up BS???

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    Well, this is better than the Concord stream at least.

Leave a comment:

• Cobra Hawks
    replied
    Go to the back up stream

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Terrible

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

I actually think it's quite comical that KJ joins the other two on that picture. It's almost like they are trolling us on the message board.
    They’re not going to stream another game until we start being less critical of him, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Cobra Hawks
    replied
    At least get radio on WQMU

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

Yep. Glad I hustled my kids into bed so I could watch a picture of Ethan KJ and Dallis. Top shelf work, IUP.
    I actually think it's quite comical that KJ joins the other two on that picture. It's almost like they are trolling us on the message board.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X