X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden89
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Staunch has never shot that well in his life. Those mid rangers just kept dropping. He usuals bricks those. If it wasn’t for him, Edinboro loses by 50.
    He usually shoots bricks? Staunch is third in the PSAC in FG percentage at 55%

He is also third in FT percentage as I said in an earlier post.

I’ve done a 180 on him - He is a legitimately good player. I give him lots of credit.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Golden89 View Post

The live stats had him for 30 on 10/15 shooting. Amazing. Never thought it possible 2-3 years ago. Let’s give Trey some credit. He’s worked hard to develop his game from a big football banger to a legit threat. You’re not going to win games with him as your number 2 option. It’s too bad for him that he is on such a crappy team. He could be a difference maker on a good team as a 4 to 5th option.
    No doubt. I'd love to have him on the IUP bench.

Remember a couple years ago when he was their 4th option he was a terror underneath.

You put him on a good team in a 15 mpg role ... look out.

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

When he inevitably grad transfers after a few more games ... I'd take him as a deep rotation guy next year. Just sayin'

How about that big fella ... Trey Staunch going for 28 tonight.
    The live stats had him for 30 on 10/15 shooting. Amazing. Never thought it possible 2-3 years ago. Let’s give Trey some credit. He’s worked hard to develop his game from a big football banger to a legit threat. You’re not going to win games with him as your number 2 option. It’s too bad for him that he is on such a crappy team. He could be a difference maker on a good team as a 4 to 5th option.

Staunch is shooting 88% from the FT line - 22nd best in the country!
    Last edited by Golden89; 02-19-2020, 09:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Daylon Harris was my favorite. They are down 30 ... he makes a trey and starts glaring in to the crowd. Get lost.

Anthony Coleman was nowhere to be found. He didn't travel.

For old times sake Staunch should have launched Dante in to Row 11. LOL.
    Staunch launched himself into the bench towards Dante in the first half. Does that count?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Staunch has never shot that well in his life. Those mid rangers just kept dropping. He usuals bricks those. If it wasn’t for him, Edinboro loses by 50.
    Daylon Harris was my favorite. They are down 30 ... he makes a trey and starts glaring in to the crowd. Get lost.

Anthony Coleman was nowhere to be found. He didn't travel.

For old times sake Staunch should have launched Dante in to Row 11. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

When he inevitably grad transfers after a few more games ... I'd take him as a deep rotation guy next year. Just sayin'

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

He’s the biggest cry baby player. Is Manchel or Sandcomb the biggest cry baby coach?

Simpson isn’t even good and acts like he’s the best ever. Just plain stupid!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    If there is a bigger cry-baby in the PSAC than Jaryn Simpson .... somebody please let me know who it is ... wow.
    He’s the biggest cry baby player. Is Manchel or Sandcomb the biggest cry baby coach?

Simpson isn’t even good and acts like he’s the best ever. Just plain stupid!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    If there is a bigger cry-baby in the PSAC than Jaryn Simpson .... somebody please let me know who it is ... wow.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    The Thanksgiving game that Bridgeport cancelled on IUP ... would have been quite a show. They also are ranked No. 1 in today's Regional Rankings (East Region). Le Moyne is No. 4 in the East.
    What's the story with why that game was cancelled?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    The Thanksgiving game that Bridgeport cancelled on IUP ... would have been quite a show. They also are ranked No. 1 in today's Regional Rankings (East Region). Le Moyne is No. 4 in the East.

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    However, I suspect Le Moyne, East Stroudsburg, Mercyhurst, California and UPJ will be in the the Top 10.
    I'd be surprised if more than four PSAC teams were in the top 10.

EDIT: After discovering that I was missing a Johnson C. Smith loss, I'd be slightly less surprised now.
    Last edited by Inkblot; 02-19-2020, 01:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    First for everything. The Rock Rowdies Twitter page ... notoriously not an IUP friendly ... gave a shoutout to the KCAC crowd. LOL. Called the place 'LIT'

They also were complaining that they got to host IUP over break. That's a legit complaint. The PSAC scheduling rivalry games over break is just beyond idiotic.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

LeMoyne not in this region though or do you mean regionally ranked period?
    They are in a region that boarders the PSAC so in that one category about record against ranked teams ... that win will count. As it damn well should. That's not an easy place to play -- and they are a really good team.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    It's official Regional Ranking Day -- first release.

Let's take a look at Joe's body of work.

Record: 16-2 PSAC | 21-2 overall | D2 record 20-2

Best wins: @ Le Moyne, East Stroudsburg, Mercyhurst, Gannon (twice), California (twice), @ UPJ,

Losses: @ Shippensburg, @ Mercyhurst

Hard to say how the Top 10 will fall (they will list 10 teams today). However, I suspect Le Moyne, East Stroudsburg, Mercyhurst, California and UPJ will be in the the Top 10. If that's the case, it would give Joe a 6-2 initial record against ranked teams (once ranked always ranked for this category). They'd get a nice boost if Gannon can squirm their way in during the next two releases. Le Moyne counts as they are in a neighboring (touching) state region.

IUP will take an S.O.S. hit starting tonight. The next three games are Edinboro, @Seton Hill and @Clarion. UPJ visits in the regular season finale next Saturday night.

LeMoyne not in this region though or do you mean regionally ranked period?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X